Windows 10: Network connection Pc to PC only works one way.

Discus and support Network connection Pc to PC only works one way. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm unable to network on connected PC's. Works only one way, all passwords are disabled in network settings on all the networked PC's!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeteStepanoff, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Network connection Pc to PC only works one way.

I'm unable to network on connected PC's.

Works only one way, all passwords are disabled in network settings on all the networked PC's!

:)

PeteStepanoff, Sep 25, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Quick ways to transfer large data files to another pc

Either network or connecting the laptop drive to your PC as suggested above. With only 20GB of data the performance difference isn't that relevant.

DanTheBanjoman, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Castiel Win User

Network connection Pc to PC only works one way.

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Network connection Pc to PC only works one way.

1. Network connection Pc to PC only works one way. - Similar Threads - Network connection works

2. PC only partially connected to home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC only partially connected to home network: I have 2 Windows 10 PCs and a new smart TV LGwebOS connected to a wifi network. The PCs have been able to recognise each other in the past but this has become more problematic after recent Windows updates.Currently PC-B is recognised on the network by PC-A and by the TV, and...
  3. PC will only connect to WiFi in one room

PC will only connect to WiFi in one room: I just purchased an HP 15-dy1074nr. For some reason, it will only connect to WiFi in one room. It also shows the WiFi as having no signal strength, yet is still able to execute internet functions such as visit websites. All other WiFi-enabled devices in my home smartphones,...
  4. Networked computers only one way

Networked computers only one way: After every Windows10 update, my ethernet stopped functioning. After this last update and a completely clean new install I have just spent hours and hours with different tech support people. The last one admitted that he could not overcome that issue. But he said, since we...
  5. Notification that network is not secure appears on only one PC on network

Notification that network is not secure appears on only one PC on network: We have several laptops and desktops on our wifi network. Only one Windows 10 Pro 64 bit is getting a notification that our network is not secure, that it is an old security type. However our network is using WPA2 and the notification does not appear on any other devices on...
  6. Network works one way only

Network works one way only: I have two WIN 10 computers connected to modem/router by cable. When I open the network on computer "A", I can get to documents and other files on computer "B". However, when I try to get to the computer "A" from computer "B", the system asks for Network credentials. I don't...
  7. One PC not connecting to local network

One PC not connecting to local network: Hi, I am using tree WIN10 (and one WIN8) PCs in a network. I'll just call them A, B, C and 8. (8 being the WIN8). A is the PC where my scanner and printer are attached (USB), and the one with the largest and best monitor, so I do most photo editing here. B is mainly the...
  8. Can only connect one way on networking

Can only connect one way on networking: Okay, an interesting situation here. Up until recently I could connect via my ethernet networking fine, between 2 PCs, both ways. Both my PCs recently upgraded to 1903, approx 1 week apart. I have zero idea if it is coincidence, but now I can only access one of the PCs, not...
  9. home network works one-way only

home network works one-way only: From my wifi laptop I can see my ethernet desktop's username in file explorer's network, and can access files. Using my desktop, I can see my laptop but the only Users listed are ADMINI~1; Default; and Default.migrated. I don see the username of my laptop from my desktop pc...
  10. Dual network connections one pc

Dual network connections one pc: Hey all hope you had great christmas and new year. Anyway to setup two network connections one (gigabit wired)for file transfers and internet surfing/downloading and the other (wireless) for media streaming to the one modem router from the one pc? Found the thread on 7 forum...