Windows 10: Network connection problems

Discus and support Network connection problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had just gotten a PC and it said I wasn't connected to any networks so I went on YouTube to try and see if I could figure it out but then none of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexSanchez de la Cruz, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Network connection problems

I had just gotten a PC and it said I wasn't connected to any networks so I went on YouTube to try and see if I could figure it out but then none of the options worked. I then tried to figure it out myself but failed. Overall, I just need to know what the problem is to why I can't connect to any networks

:)

AlexSanchez de la Cruz, Sep 4, 2021

2. Network Connection Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the adapter.

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter/Ethernet” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network/Ethernet adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Why can’t I connect to a network?

Note: A lot of variables are involved when you connect to a network: cables, network adapters, drivers, and routers. So troubleshooting network connection problems can be challenging.
    This article will help you find and fix problems with wired (Ethernet) and wireless (Wi-Fi) network connections.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

You may also refer to the article:

Wired and wireless network problems.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Note: All the above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Hope the information provided helps. For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Nachappa C K, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 4, 2021
  4. Network connection problems

Problem in Network Connections

Hi Manoj,

To help you with your concern regarding the network connections in your computer, let me suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search Control Panel
    • Click Troubleshooting then select Network and Internet
    • Select Network Adapter then follow the on-screen instructions

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

Network connection problems

1. Network connection problems - Similar Threads - Network connection problems

2. Network connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connection problems: Hi i have a problem with my mecer z140c ultra I tried updating the drivers of my pc using update booster after updating all my pc lost all network connection now i cannot using wifi or cellular data i even tried to factory reset it but nothing changed maybe someone can have...
  3. Network connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connection problems: Hi i have a problem with my mecer z140c ultra I tried updating the drivers of my pc using update booster after updating all my pc lost all network connection now i cannot using wifi or cellular data i even tried to factory reset it but nothing changed maybe someone can have...
  4. Network connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connectivity problem: Hello I have a wireless desktop PC that connects to the Internet via a dongle. I now have a second desktop PC Advent SE2102 that I want to connect to the Internet using the same dongle, but I cannot see a list of available networks or my own network. I have installed the...
  5. Network connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connection problem: My Windows 10 PC has been working fine until a few days ago when it stopped connecting to the internet properly. Some sites I can access but others don’t load eventually resulting in an error saying the site can’t be reached or similar. I now can’t access Amazon on...
  6. Network Connection Problems

Network Connection Problems: I've just upgraded my PC to Windows 2004 recently , and I've been experiencing issues with the wifi connections. Never has something like this happened before . Mine is ASUS Vivobook the latest. Intel core i7. No sort of error message just keeps saying there is no internet...
  7. Network connection problem

Network connection problem: Hi, More often than not, when my laptop is turned on from sleep i.e. opened after it has been closed for a couple of hours I find that my laptop is not able to connect to wifi and I need to go through the trouble shooting diagnostics to solve it every time. After the...
  8. network connectivity problems

network connectivity problems: I have two computers on my network, a laptop and a desktop. They are connected via a cable wireless modem router , VirginMedia supplied. My desktop can connect to the laptop but the laptop has the desktop on its list of other computers but I keep getting an error saying the...
  9. network connection problem

network connection problem: hi Microsoft: I am faced with an issue sometimes and I just do not get it. Why is it when I connect my smartphone and my laptop to the same network, the phone connects but few times, the laptop will not? It got an error message like no network found or something like that....
  10. Network connection problem

Network connection problem: I'm having a real problem with my computer - I'm using Windows 10 Home, and the Microsoft Edge browser. I'm constantly losing my internet connection. From what I can tell, my router and modem are working fine. I've run the Network Diagnostic Troubleshooter and it can't...