Windows 10: Network connection properties

Discus and support Network connection properties in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm unable to open properties of any network connection on my computer. I'm in "Network connections" aplet and when I click RMB choose properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarcinSusdorf, May 6, 2020.

1. Network connection properties

Hi,

I'm unable to open properties of any network connection on my computer. I'm in "Network connections" aplet and when I click RMB choose properties nothing happens. All my drivers are up to date.

Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

MarcinSusdorf, May 6, 2020

2. Missing field Connect using in Local Area Connection Properties

Have you tried uninstalling the Network Adapter? Since there is no properties in the Local Area Connection, we suggest that you uninstall the Network Adapter. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Select Ok.
    • Select Scan for Hardware changes.
    Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, May 6, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 6, 2020
  4. Network connection properties

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Network connection properties

1. Network connection properties - Similar Threads - Network connection properties

2. network connection properties name and description are broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network connection properties name and description are broken: i have issue. wifi adapter properties name are broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection-properties-name-and-description/be2a9ee2-85b7-4d7b-b7f5-a652dafdad8d
  3. network connection properties name and description are broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network connection properties name and description are broken: i have issue. wifi adapter properties name are broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection-properties-name-and-description/be2a9ee2-85b7-4d7b-b7f5-a652dafdad8d
  4. Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...: It isn't causing a networking problem just a visual issue. This seems the same behaviour as previously reported here...
  5. Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...: It isn't causing a networking problem just a visual issue. This seems the same behaviour as previously reported here...
  6. Unable to change network connection properties.

Unable to change network connection properties.: I am having some troubles with joining my own network connection. Almost every connection in my neighbourhood is shown on my network settings except my own.I have had this problem before and was able to fix it by changing my network property options. There I press configure...
  7. Can't change connection properties of Bluetooth network.

Can't change connection properties of Bluetooth network.: I can change my connection properties while I'm connected to wifi but nothing happens when I click on "Change connection properties" in network and internet settings when I'm connected to the internet using Bluetooth tethering. Thus I can't make Bluetooth connection metered....
  8. Network Properties on Win 10 build 1909 - Network Properties...

Network Properties on Win 10 build 1909 - Network Properties...: It isn't causing a networking problem just a visual issue - users are upset at the change though. Has anyone seen this? Our networking properties on several computers randomly started showing things like for IPV4 : @%systemroot%/system32/drivers/tcpip.sys, -10100 . Only...
  9. Network properties empty

Network properties empty: Does anyone know why I have no options for the network adapter, either of them on my SP3? [ATTACH] Fig 2 [ATTACH] But on my other SP3 the options are available for both network adapters in the network properties Fig 3 [ATTACH]...
  10. VPN Connection - Cannot open Networking Properties IPv4

VPN Connection - Cannot open Networking Properties IPv4: We use a lot of VPN PPTP Connections. On most we turn off "Use default gateway on remote network". See the image below that shows where this setting is turned off. We cannot open the properties for Internet Protocol Version 4 on VPN connections under Windows 10. This is...