Windows 10: Network Connections - Causing Windows Store and Other Website Issues??

Discus and support Network Connections - Causing Windows Store and Other Website Issues?? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Any Experts here?? I have Paid for a Few Apps on Windows Store, and now they Don't work at all. Due to Windows Store, not making a Internet... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Stone624, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Stone624 Win User

Network Connections - Causing Windows Store and Other Website Issues??

Hello Any Experts here??

I have Paid for a Few Apps on Windows Store, and now they Don't work at all. Due to Windows Store, not making a Internet Connection.

Windows 10 Home Edition, just started having Issues, with My Wired & Wireless Wi Fi, network Connections, it works fine with Google Chrome, Edge, and Firefox Browsers, and it Even Works, with my Wired Network Cable RJ-45 cable Plugged in.

But, Microsoft Store will not work at all, giving me a Code: 0x80131500 Error and nothing shows up but "Refresh the Page," and "Report This Problem."

And, when I hold my Mouse on the Wired Network Icon, it shows everything is Connected just Fine. "But, still Windows Store, will not work again?"

And, I called Microsoft Support and sadly the Gentleman "Pravin" their Worst Support Person in India, had no Clue how to fix this Issue?

So, My Wired and Wireless Network Driver's are all up to Date with the latest Versions, I've checked tonight 2/16/2020 and everything is in good Working Order on my Laptop Computer.

I even tried "wsreset" at the Command Prompt, it didn't help at all. I also did these, and None did anything to Help this Issue.

• Type netsh winsock reset and select Enter.
    • Type netsh int ip reset and select Enter.
    • Type ipconfig /release and select Enter.
    • Type ipconfig /renew and select Enter.
    • Type ipconfig /flushdns and select Enter.

Anyone, have any Good Ideas, since there doesn't seem to be a Way to Fix the Microsoft Store, other than Re-Installing Windows 10 completely.

Does anyone Know if there any Other Ways to Fix Windows Store??

:)

Stone624, Feb 16, 2020

2. Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Network Connection Issues

Hi Ricki,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Method 1: Reboot the router of the network and check if the issue is resolved.
    If the issue persist, run the network adapter troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Network Adapter,
      click on Advanced and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter driver from device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall option.
    • Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Also check from the manufacturer’s website if you are using updated network adapter. If not, I suggest you to download the latest network adapter software from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Network Connections - Causing Windows Store and Other Website Issues?? - Similar Threads - Network Connections Causing

2. ICS causing issues on network even though no connection is shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ICS causing issues on network even though no connection is shared: Hello all I have an odd issue. When rebooting my laptop at home all devices on the same switch will lose internet. It seems to be coming from the ICS service, the odd thing is I do not have any connection shared as far as I can see in network connections. I have the latest...
  3. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Able to connect to some websites, but not others: I was trying to use the "Mobile Hotspot" in Windows 10. Upon connecting on another device, I noticed I could only connect to some websites, like microsoft.com, or account.google.com, but not ones like google.com, scratch.mit.edu, speedtest.net, and others.Websites like...
  4. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Able to connect to some websites, but not others: I was trying to use the "Mobile Hotspot" in Windows 10. Upon connecting on another device, I noticed I could only connect to some websites, like microsoft.com, or account.google.com, but not ones like google.com, scratch.mit.edu, speedtest.net, and others.Websites like...
  5. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Connect to Network Issue...Can't See Other Computers

Connect to Network Issue...Can't See Other Computers: Greetings, I just purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and have tried to hook up to our small peer-to-peer network. I can "see" printers, scanners and a network hard drive for backups when opening up "network" on the file explorer, but I cannot see any of the other...
  7. Issues with connecting to my other PC on same network

Issues with connecting to my other PC on same network: I have a large file that I want to share to another machine. They are both connected on the same router both with Ethernet cables. On the PC I want to share from, I installed the SMB protocol which fixed the issue of not being able to see the devices at all in the network tab...
  8. Connecting to VPN client causes loss of access to other PCs on network

Connecting to VPN client causes loss of access to other PCs on network: I have three PCs that have updated to 1803. At first I could not connect from one PC to another through File Explorer, regardless of whether or not I was connected to my VPN provider's client (my VPN provider is IVPN). After enabling Function Discovery Resource Publication...
  9. Connected network causing Windows to stutter

Connected network causing Windows to stutter: Hi all, A new, clean install of Windows 10 is behaving very strangely and it's driving me mad. Granted, this is quite an old computer, X58 + Xeon W3530, so there might be compatibility issues but I'm hoping it's something I can fix in Windows itself. Firstly,...
  10. I can connect to some websites but not to others??

I can connect to some websites but not to others??: So I have 2 wifi connections at my house one Shaw cable and the other is Telus DSL. On my Acer Aspire V17 running windows 10. On my Shaw wireless I cannot connect to some websites. IMDB, CBS fantasy and I even couldnt download Chrome. but Facebook is fine and others. when i...