Windows 10: Network connections dark theme

Discus and support Network connections dark theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 version 1809, but network connections window is still white [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mahdi_502, Jul 14, 2019.

1. mahdi_502 Win User

Network connections dark theme

I installed windows 10 version 1809, but network connections window is still white

Network connections dark theme 269b73d0-e5b2-46af-bd36-d8a3248200dc?upload=true.png

:)

mahdi_502, Jul 14, 2019

2. Dark Theme no longer works after November update

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the information.

Let’s try uninstalling/reinstalling the theme and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, locate for the Dark theme, right click on it and click on
      Uninstall.

• Now try installing it again and check.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Dark Theme

I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc.

PrateekArora22, Jul 14, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Dark theme in edge WP10

Because you asked so nicely ... here it is:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on the dropdown box underneath Choose a theme.
    • Select Dark.

BulldogXX, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Network connections dark theme - Similar Threads - Network connections dark

2. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  3. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  4. windows dark theme

windows dark theme: does windows dark theme both app theme and windows theme affect performance of PC and make it slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dark-theme/084869e9-30d3-42a3-a573-e9f0f16a75df
  5. Windows Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Dark Theme: Hey guys I use to have black everything in Windows 10 home. But now my taskbar start menu and shit is all this gross dark grey. Ive been looking everywhere for a fix to this and cant seem to find anything. I have dark mode enabled for Windows mode and app mode and I have...
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243