Windows 10: network connections: unexpected error occurred

Discus and support network connections: unexpected error occurred in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i try to open network properties, i get the message: unexpected error occurred, then the network connections window freezes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SoHa2, Mar 23, 2019.

1. SoHa2 Win User

network connections: unexpected error occurred

When i try to open network properties, i get the message: unexpected error occurred, then the network connections window freezes.

:)

SoHa2, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Marivel Man, Mar 23, 2019
  3. TireOne Win User
    Error: 0x8007003B An Unexpeted Network Error Occured Windows 10

Thanks. I tried that too, but no success.

I have posed my question there but still to get answer.

TireOne, Mar 23, 2019
  4. network connections: unexpected error occurred

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

network connections: unexpected error occurred

1. network connections: unexpected error occurred - Similar Threads - network connections unexpected

2. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  3. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  4. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. esult: Failed, 0x3b "Windows specific error 59: An unexpected network error occurred.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    esult: Failed, 0x3b "Windows specific error 59: An unexpected network error occurred.: Since quite some the backup program Paragon Hard Disk Manager reports this error, not all the time, but regularly enough to get annoyed,Neither the supplier of the hardware networked device WDMYCLOUD, nor the software developer PARAGON are able to first sufficiently explain...
  6. esult: Failed, 0x3b "Windows specific error 59: An unexpected network error occurred.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    esult: Failed, 0x3b "Windows specific error 59: An unexpected network error occurred.: Since quite some the backup program Paragon Hard Disk Manager reports this error, not all the time, but regularly enough to get annoyed,Neither the supplier of the hardware networked device WDMYCLOUD, nor the software developer PARAGON are able to first sufficiently explain...
  7. "An unexpected error occurred" opening network properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "An unexpected error occurred" opening network properties: Recently updated to Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 OS build 19042.421 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 NIC: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller Ever since, the pc no longer accepts incoming connections. Tried resetting network,...
  8. Error 0x8007003b: An unexpected network error occurred. receive when connecting to company VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x8007003b: An unexpected network error occurred. receive when connecting to company VPN: I receive An error occurred while reconnecting T: to" \\ network drive" Microsoft Windows Network: The local device name is already in use. This connection has not been restored. When trying to connect to my work VPN from home on my Windows 10 laptop over FIOS ISP. This...
  9. An unexpected error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unexpected error has occurred: When I go through my email, there is one email that keeps giving that message. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The rest of the email opens just fine...
  10. An unexpected error occurred in Network Connections Properties of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    An unexpected error occurred in Network Connections Properties of Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes, if things are not working well, you may need to investigate the Network settings in the Windows 10 operating system. For example, if you […] This article An unexpected error occurred in Network Connections Properties of Windows 10 first appeared on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an unexpected error has occurred windows 10 netwrk settings

2. network connections an unexpected error

3. dcom unexpected error network dcom ole

4. network connections unexpected error occurred,
  5. network connections unexpected error occurred windws 10,
  6. network connections windows 10 unexpected error occurred,
  7. network connections unexpected error occured windows 10,
  8. network connections! an unexpected error has occurred,
  9. an unexpected error occurred network connections,
  10. network connexion an unexpected erreur occurred