Windows 10: Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update

Discus and support Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We had this issue on our Dell Latitudes after we performed latest windows 10 2004 feature update where several applications such as Skype for Business... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Khalid Roumieh, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update

We had this issue on our Dell Latitudes after we performed latest windows 10 2004 feature update where several applications such as Skype for Business & Outlook can't sense network connectivity until you disable and re-enable the network card interface as shown below:

Problem:

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update bb733f5c-fe5b-4544-97e6-6a1cf30706eb?upload=true.jpg

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update 9b9c8248-54a4-4232-bcf9-5ba5c0c30fa6?upload=true.jpg

Before:

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update 540accbb-603b-45d2-82b2-ba05a8479b20?upload=true.png

Disable:

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update 44a4a7c3-317d-4a71-b07d-a4fa9789f0b0?upload=true.jpg

Enable:

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update 35e741c9-5c11-4a3e-9b14-e364d55deef9?upload=true.jpg After:

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update f347914e-437a-4a5f-a8cc-9924aba22831?upload=true.png

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update 4375474e-21a8-4275-9148-9bb0e90f226a?upload=true.jpg

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update a8a2b9b8-cfe9-4687-b060-6aad2505c991?upload=true.jpg

I need help knowing that I uninstalled the driver and had it installed again but problem still exist..

I couldn't find any new updates for the network card, updated the windows with all available cumulative update all useless.

I dont want to revert back to windows feature 1909 because that is not an option for all our 100+ machines..

:)

Khalid Roumieh, Aug 6, 2020

2. Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Can't connect to a network.

Hi Ayman,

As you've mentioned, all your other devices were able to connect to the network except your computer. This issue may occur if there are other components that need to be configured properly or there are drivers that were not updated. To help you on this,
    we recommend that you follow the steps listed on this link.
    The steps provided in the link includes updating the network adapters and the network troubleshooter that may help to diagnose the issue.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update

1. Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update - Similar Threads - Network Connectivity issue

2. Network Drive Connection Lost after Windows Update Version 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Drive Connection Lost after Windows Update Version 2004: I updated my desktop to the newest Windows 10 version 2004 just last week. Ever since the update, I have been experiencing network drive issue. Normally when I start the desktop, it would automatically connect to one of my network drive Z: but now the connection is lost. I...
  3. Home network - PCs unable to connect after the Win10 2004 update

Home network - PCs unable to connect after the Win10 2004 update: I have a simple home network for my 2 PCs connected by CAT6 cable to the same router. File share for some folders is enabled and access to this has been working perfectly. ... Until the Version 2004 update was done last week on both PCs. Now I get an error - it cant connect...
  4. Printing issues after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing issues after updating to 2004: Hello, After the 2004 update, when I print an email, that would have printed on one page, it now prints on 4 pages with the first page looking like a title page with the sent from and subject line, the body of the email prints on the following pages, and the last page is...
  5. Network issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network issues after 2004 update: Ever since I got the windows 2004 update, my WiFi speeds have been reduced drastically. I have tried the command prompt solution, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers and resetting network. Could someone help me with this? submitted by /u/SiLenT_KnIGhT12 [link]...
  6. 2004 update and metered network connection

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2004 update and metered network connection: Previously while trying to update, it used to show how much download needed in MBs for update. Now how much needed is not shown. Only waits for permission to download in metered connection. Any help to know how much needed to download? 159050
  7. Storage issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage issues after 2004 update: Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be removed. It just stays blank. Has anyone seen this? I checked other posts but did not see any reference to this. Thanks everyone....
  8. Issue after latest(2004) update

Issue after latest(2004) update: Hello guys, I installed the latest update but my pc suddenly became slower. Windows UI animations are laggy and I think that gaming performance is worse too. Is there anything I am missing? I have a good pc and Windows UI was smooth before update. CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 2600 GPU:...
  9. Network Connection Issues After Dec. 10 Update

Network Connection Issues After Dec. 10 Update: [ATTACH] I started experiencing regular network connection issues after the recent update on or around December 10. Every 10-15 minutes Windows executes "Logon" and "Special Logon" events in the background, which always disconnect this device from the network. I have...
  10. Issues with Cellular Network Connection after 1903 update

Issues with Cellular Network Connection after 1903 update: After updating to Windows 10 64bit 1903 we are seeing that all of your computer with Cellular modems have the Cellular radio showing in the network tray as "Turned Off", strangely it is connected and working as i can get on the internet. However this causes an issue with...