Windows 10: Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi

Discus and support Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-dq0xxx a few years ago and since I bought it I've been having network connectivity issues. My computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Blan C, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Blan C Win User

Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi

I bought an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-dq0xxx a few years ago and since I bought it I've been having network connectivity issues. My computer keeps randomly disconnecting from my WiFi and takes about a minute to reconnect and it's so annoying, especially during my online classes. That's literally all I can say about the problem because it is just that, it disconnects and sometimes takes longer than 1 minute to reconnect or I have to manually press the "connect" button. I've tried updating my network adapters but that didn't help. I also ran the troubleshooter for networks, but it always says that there's no problem when I'm connected to my WiFi; it only restarts or reinstalls it, I don't remember my adapter when the issue happens and I'm disconnected and it hasn't reconnected, but that also didn't solve the problem. Anything you guys recommend to me is useful at this point.

:)

Blan C, Mar 15, 2021
  2. sandila Win User

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently.
    I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is
    always connected on the same Wifi network.

Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi [​IMG]

Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi [​IMG]

Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity each time.

Now the problem is each time I go and disable the connection manually and then enable it does restore the connectivity. Why should I do this ? What is the problem as what is happening.

I thought power management to be a problem so I checked
    How to Check if Connected or Disconnected Modern Standby in Windows 10
    Here is a screenshot of powercg /a on my system

30 days before reading this tutorial Add Networking connectivity in Standby to Power Options in Windows 10 I had added the option to add network connectivity in standby mode. By using the following command powercfg -attributes F15576E8-98B7-4186-B944-EAFA664402D9 -ATTRIB_HIDE
    as mentioned in option one of tutorial.
    However if you see the powercfg /a output
    my system does not have support by firmware
    Code:
    so I hope that did not work. Later on after all this my system performance was not good due to other reasons.
    So I used media creation tool and on that there was an option to upgrade I choose that, the laptop seem to be formatted for system files (that is my understanding if something else happened then I do not know).
    All the settings and apps and device drivers were present as it is.
    I again after a couple of days used media creation tool

So all settings I think got erased.
    However this is not the cause of my problem I am just mentioning to understand what I did.
    2 things I want to know
    1) What is the cause of my network connectivity problems while mobile phones are connected and they don't disconnect in this Wifi network but Laptop does.

2) How to backup my existing device drivers if I format the system.

I am on
    Windows version 1909 (OS Build 18363.592)

sandila, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    wifi connection was keep on disconnecting

Hi,

Wrong configuration network settings or outdated network adapter drivers may be the possible reasons why your Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting to another Wi-Fi? Does it also disconnect?
    • Have you tried checking if you're having an intermittent Internet connection?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapter driver?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot network connection. This will let you run Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, update the network adapter driver or use network reset to reinstall network devices.

Feel free to post us back if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi

Wifi connection keeps disconnecting

Hey, guys, so I go to college and I use my school's Wifi. My roommates don't have this problem so it's just me. Whenever it disconnects, I go to the Network and Sharing Center to diagnose it. When I diagnose it, it fixes it and I get this (attached an image). But after awhile, it will disconnect so I will have to repeat this process multiple times a day. Can anybody help?Thanks.

jonathanhov, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi

1. Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi - Similar Threads - Network Connectivity Issues

2. My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: In my household we have two wifi networks, a 2.4G one and a 5.8 one. Each time I turn my computer on it'll connect to either one, but after a short while running it just disconnects. If you open the wifi pannel to try and reconnect it'll say the network's not safe and it has...
  3. My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: In my household we have two wifi networks, a 2.4G one and a 5.8 one. Each time I turn my computer on it'll connect to either one, but after a short while running it just disconnects. If you open the wifi pannel to try and reconnect it'll say the network's not safe and it has...
  4. WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.: My WIFI on my Windows 10 randomly goes out for no apparent reason, And I can tell that its not the WIFI having issues, because the WIFI works great on other devices. Whenever it disconnects, I can't do anything to fix it besides restarting, and it happens very frequently...
  5. WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.: My WIFI on my Windows 10 randomly goes out for no apparent reason, And I can tell that its not the WIFI having issues, because the WIFI works great on other devices. Whenever it disconnects, I can't do anything to fix it besides restarting, and it happens very frequently...
  6. Laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from WIFI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from WIFI: Just like the title says, sometimes like every hour my laptop randomly disconnects from the connection, it doesn’t happen in any other devices, what can i do? submitted by /u/AnnoyedSpy [link] [comments]...
  7. Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal...

Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal...: My wifi keeps getting disconnected from the laptop,Ive tried updating all the drivers but to no avail.Though Ive faced this issue before,whats different this time is that the laptop isnt able to recognise any networks.I have my phone placed right next to the laptop and it...
  8. WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly?: I've had this issue for like 6 months and I'm yet to find a fix. My computer disconnects every few hours (sometimes every few minutes), and I have to manually reconnect every time it happens. It also disconnects when I put it on sleep mode or turn it off. I've tried updating...
  9. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  10. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...