Windows 10: Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal...

Discus and support Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi keeps getting disconnected from the laptop,Ive tried updating all the drivers but to no avail.Though Ive faced this issue before,whats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ritwijchoudhary, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal...

• My wifi keeps getting disconnected from the laptop,Ive tried updating all the drivers but to no avail.Though Ive faced this issue before,whats different this time is that the laptop isnt able to recognise any networks.I have my phone placed right next to the laptop and it shows that there are 16 wifis that are in range while on my laptop it just shows 1 The one that it remembers,moreover the signal strength is depicted to be just 1 bar even when im literally sitting next to the wifi.

:)

ritwijchoudhary, Jul 11, 2020

2. Laptop keeps disconnecting from WiFi

The laptop keeps disconnecting from the network I am using. I noticed that the other networks are ticked to be conntected to automatically, and I believe that when the laptop detects a stronger signal it stops the current connection in an attempt to connect
    to the new one. Everytime I untick them, they tick themselves back automatically and also I cannot delete them from the list as they are detected again all the time.

Georgiana NicoletaZavoi, Jul 11, 2020
  3. sandila Win User
    wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently.
    I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is
    always connected on the same Wifi network.

Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal... [​IMG]

Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal... [​IMG]

Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity each time.

Now the problem is each time I go and disable the connection manually and then enable it does restore the connectivity. Why should I do this ? What is the problem as what is happening.

I thought power management to be a problem so I checked
    How to Check if Connected or Disconnected Modern Standby in Windows 10
    Here is a screenshot of powercg /a on my system

30 days before reading this tutorial Add Networking connectivity in Standby to Power Options in Windows 10 I had added the option to add network connectivity in standby mode. By using the following command powercfg -attributes F15576E8-98B7-4186-B944-EAFA664402D9 -ATTRIB_HIDE
    as mentioned in option one of tutorial.
    However if you see the powercfg /a output
    my system does not have support by firmware
    Code:
    so I hope that did not work. Later on after all this my system performance was not good due to other reasons.
    So I used media creation tool and on that there was an option to upgrade I choose that, the laptop seem to be formatted for system files (that is my understanding if something else happened then I do not know).
    All the settings and apps and device drivers were present as it is.
    I again after a couple of days used media creation tool

So all settings I think got erased.
    However this is not the cause of my problem I am just mentioning to understand what I did.
    2 things I want to know
    1) What is the cause of my network connectivity problems while mobile phones are connected and they don't disconnect in this Wifi network but Laptop does.

2) How to backup my existing device drivers if I format the system.

I am on
    Windows version 1909 (OS Build 18363.592)

sandila, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Dent1 Win User

Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal...

Wireless connection for my laptop disconnects

You need to distinguish whether its the router or the laptop before you can solve the issue. You can not just guess otherwise it makes it difficult for us to help you solve the issue. In the task bar it has the signal strength bar in green, is the bar still active when the connection drops? If it is still active after disconnecting then the router is doing its job and its something else.

Then its most likely a software issue, i.e. bad OS configuration or WIFI configuration. Otherwise if it was a hardware (router) issue it would disconnect on both MAC OS X and Windows.

Provide screenshots of your settings and configurations for the WIFI card.

Dent1, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal...

1. Network Connectivity issues,the laptop keeps disconnecting the wifi and detects no signal... - Similar Threads - Network Connectivity issues

2. My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting.: Upon starting my laptop my WIFI rapidly connects and disconnects until I restart my computer. After restarting,my wifi works completely fine.Is there any fix to this? I've been encountering it for months now and I would just restart every time but now it's been starting to...
  3. Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network: I am not able to connect to wifi as it is not getting detected. I have to then execute the netsh command and restart machine. This fixes the problem for some time however in few mins the connection is lost again. Can someone help how i can fix this. the problem has started...
  4. WiFi network keeps disconnecting for a few seconds, then connecting again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi network keeps disconnecting for a few seconds, then connecting again: My WiFi connection randomly drops for a few seconds, then it will connect again. It usually drops when I'm accessing some websites which rely heavily on internet connection such as a speed test website. - I've already tried restarting my router, modem, and laptop, flushing my...
  5. Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi

Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi: I bought an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-dq0xxx a few years ago and since I bought it I've been having network connectivity issues. My computer keeps randomly disconnecting from my WiFi and takes about a minute to reconnect and it's so annoying, especially during my online...
  6. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  7. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  8. No WiFi connections detected on laptop

No WiFi connections detected on laptop: Hi, I am just having some trouble with my laptop, because when I open the network bar, it shows no Wi-Fi networks show at all, I can't even turn off or on the Wi-Fi, it is frustrating me quite a lot. Here are my specs: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz...
  9. Two wifi connections keep disconnected

Two wifi connections keep disconnected: i have two WiFi connection and i use to combine them: 1- if i connect using 2 WiFi the windows keeps disconnecting from 1 and let 1 to run 2- can't combine them because windows don't let you use 2 connections that's unfair really because i have low speed connection 3- why...
  10. Wifi connection keeps disconnecting

Wifi connection keeps disconnecting: Hey, guys, so I go to college and I use my school's Wifi. My roommates don't have this problem so it's just me. Whenever it disconnects, I go to the Network and Sharing Center to diagnose it. When I diagnose it, it fixes it and I get this (attached an image). But after...