Windows 10: Network crashes and cant be reset without system reboot

Discus and support Network crashes and cant be reset without system reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It has happened twice where i just suddenly lose network connection, when i open up the wireless connection to reconnect i cant enable/disable network,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rexthecapt, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Network crashes and cant be reset without system reboot

It has happened twice where i just suddenly lose network connection, when i open up the wireless connection to reconnect i cant enable/disable network, there is no networks listed, even cabled network is not showing up. Cant even go to `Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections` in control panel so restarting network cards is not possible. I am also using the program VMware for virtualization and those computers have an host only connection, and this gets affected by that too, so my virtual machines also loses all network connections, even host only ones.

Wireless adapter: ASUS PCE-AC88 802.11ac

Motherboard: ROG Maximus XI Hero

Is there a fix for this issue i can use without rebooting my entire system every time? Or get rid of this issue once and for all?

:)

rexthecapt, Dec 27, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 27, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Network crashes and cant be reset without system reboot

Rebooting into Safe Mode with Networking sees no available networks

I'm trying to reboot the system into the Safe Mode with Networking (option 5). However, while regular mode is connected to the network the Safe Mode doesn't connect and doesn't give any available network list.

Any suggestions?

Robbie Doo, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Network crashes and cant be reset without system reboot

1. Network crashes and cant be reset without system reboot - Similar Threads - Network crashes cant

2. reset the sound system without a reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset the sound system without a reboot: The troubleshooter can reset the sound system without a reboot.There must be a way to directly access the place that does the reset without having to go thru the troubleshooter. Can anyone point directly to the place in the system that starts the reset?...
  3. reset the sound system without a reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reset the sound system without a reboot: The troubleshooter can reset the sound system without a reboot.There must be a way to directly access the place that does the reset without having to go thru the troubleshooter. Can anyone point directly to the place in the system that starts the reset?...
  4. reset the sound system without a reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. System cant reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System cant reset: Hello last night i was resseting my laptop then it finished there was some updates so i had to restart but when i restarted there was the blue screen of death then there was just a loop the startup fix doesnt work so i tried the advanced troubleshoot and i cant open them like...
  6. System cant reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System cant reset: Hello last night i was resseting my laptop then it finished there was some updates so i had to restart but when i restarted there was the blue screen of death then there was just a loop the startup fix doesnt work so i tried the advanced troubleshoot and i cant open them like...
  7. System cant reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System reboot without acknowledging

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System reboot without acknowledging: My PC had an unexpected reboot today. After checking the event log and analyzing the dump file, I found a software called TIM had a stack-based buffer overrun, which is a Tencent product. Is this software trying to get administrator privilege? Attached is the dump file:...
  9. System reboots without warning repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System reboots without warning repeatedly: Hello! For the last month or so, I have had my system reboot without warning. The screens go black, the system goes quiet and then it starts as if I had just turned it on. I have Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4551762 installed, and think I'm updated on all my hardware and...
  10. System Reset No Reboot Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Reset No Reboot Device: Otóż tak, w ostatnim czasie resetowałem całkowicie system podczas resetu wystąpił błąd więc skierowałem się do Microsoft Support powiedziano mi że trzeba ponownie zgrać system zrobiłem to i wszystko się udało, lecz gdy teraz próbuje odpalić system pojawia się błąd NO REBOOT...