Windows 10: Network Credentials

Discus and support Network Credentials in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just added a 3rd computer in my home. Everytime I try to connect the computers, it's asking for my user name & password in Network Credentials,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonHolmes, Aug 13, 2019.

1. RonHolmes Win User

Network Credentials

I just added a 3rd computer in my home. Everytime I try to connect the computers, it's asking for my user name & password in Network Credentials, I've never been asked that before & I have no idea what those are. Where can I find my Network Credentials? Thanx for your assistance.

:)

RonHolmes, Aug 13, 2019

2. Network Credentials

Hi Sammy,

To assist you better regarding your concern with network credentials, have you checked the Windows credentials for any information about the username and password for the network credentials? If not yet, follow the steps below to access Windows Credentials
    manager.

• Press the Windows icon on the desktop.
    • Type in Windows Credentials.
    We would appreciate as well if you could provide us a screenshot.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Network Credentials

Edit Network Credentials

I just got my laptop back from the repair shop where the HD was wiped and Windows 10 reinstalled. I want to share other network devices, but I'm being asked for my Network Credentials. I don't know what they are. I can follow the steps to get to the credentials
    details link from Control Panel, but I can't seem to change or remove the hidden password. Advice? Suggestions?

TIA

Phil Irons, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Network Credentials

1. Network Credentials - Similar Threads - Network Credentials

2. Why am I being asked for network credentials when there are none?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being asked for network credentials when there are none?: Network connections used to work smoothly but after I was forced to do a factory reset I am now asked for network credentials in order to see shares from other Windows 11 computers on my local private network. How do I fix this?...
  3. Why am I being asked for network credentials when there are none?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I being asked for network credentials when there are none?: Network connections used to work smoothly but after I was forced to do a factory reset I am now asked for network credentials in order to see shares from other Windows 11 computers on my local private network. How do I fix this?...
  4. Windows 11 Networking and Credentials Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Networking and Credentials Problems: I have 4 Windows 11 computers, 2 laptops, and 2 desktops. All the computers run under my Microsoft ID. I am trying to set up networking between all four computers to share their Public Folder along with the user folder to my account. Under Internet advanced sharing I have...
  5. Windows 11 Networking and Credentials Problems

Windows 11 Networking and Credentials Problems: I have 4 Windows 11 computers, 2 laptops, and 2 desktops. All the computers run under my Microsoft ID. I am trying to set up networking between all four computers to share their Public Folder along with the user folder to my account. Under Internet advanced sharing I have...
  6. Invalid credentials error when trying to open network samba drive on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid credentials error when trying to open network samba drive on Windows 11: Hi!I am trying to create a samba drive with an external hard drive connected to an old router Inteno DG301A and keep getting invalid credentials error when I try to access the drive through Windows file explorer. The credentials I enter are definitely the same that I created...
  7. Invalid credentials error when trying to open network samba drive on Windows 11

Invalid credentials error when trying to open network samba drive on Windows 11: Hi!I am trying to create a samba drive with an external hard drive connected to an old router Inteno DG301A and keep getting invalid credentials error when I try to access the drive through Windows file explorer. The credentials I enter are definitely the same that I created...
  8. Network credentials not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network credentials not working: I have two computers, windows 11 desktop, windows 10 laptop both logged in with the same microsoft account, and im trying to share files over my network back and forth.on the windows 10 laptop i can access the user files on the windows 11 desktop. my microsoft username and...
  9. Network credentials not working

Network credentials not working: I have two computers, windows 11 desktop, windows 10 laptop both logged in with the same microsoft account, and im trying to share files over my network back and forth.on the windows 10 laptop i can access the user files on the windows 11 desktop. my microsoft username and...
  10. connecting to my NAS issues-network credentials problem

connecting to my NAS issues-network credentials problem: good morning. i have an issue with connecting to my NAS which I can not seem to correct. I am able to view the file names using File Explorer, but, when i try to open the files i run into a credentials road block. This issue has just popped up in the last two or three days....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find network credentials windows 10

2. network credentials how do i find it

3. network credentals

4. find network password windows 10,
  5. how to find network credentials windows 10,
  6. enter network credentials windows 10 sharing,
  7. network credentials username and password,
  8. network username and password windows 10,
  9. windows 10 enter network credentials sharing,
  10. how to find computer credentials,
  11. windows 10 network password find,