Windows 10: Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb

Discus and support Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I used to have this problem where the data usage would never count. Now I have it working smoothly through some research and would like to share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aaron Zhou 2286893, May 16, 2020.

1. Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb

Hello, I used to have this problem where the data usage would never count. Now I have it working smoothly through some research and would like to share that information to others as Microsoft hasn't addressed this issue. Some of you may not know that, you can view your network data usage in your settings, a neat little tool to keep track of your data plan consumption. Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb 4450ba54-8991-4127-9b1d-605efe9ace66?upload=true.jpg So from my understanding, the "bug" was caused by other apps or drivers turning off the WIndows NDU Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver. To turn it back on you must go on to Command Prompt CMD and type "sc config ndu start=auto" don't need the quotes

Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb 8efcd1bb-066b-457c-8b14-72698c499532?upload=true.png

All credit goes to Codeit, from Super User.

Source:https://superuser.com/questions/626073/how-to-make-windows-task-manager-to-show-network-usage

:)

Aaron Zhou 2286893, May 16, 2020

2. Wifi Data Usage Shows 0MB forever

I am using Windows 10 In my Dell Alienware 15" laptop.

from the data of getting the laptop i am trying to use default data usage monitor.

i am still getting it as 0MB

Here is the screenshot Screenshot

VarunSridharan, May 16, 2020
  3. Data Usage value stuck at 0MB.

Original title: Data Usage

I am facing issues with the data usage feature of Windows 10. It is not metering data usage. Previously it was stored to a constant value. After I reset the values to 0B It has not changed yet.

AyushBansal, May 16, 2020
  4. Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb

network internet data usage

Hi,

One possible reason why the network data usage isn't showing up may be due to a third party program causing it not to work properly. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using a third party app to monitor your internet usage?
    • Are you on a metered connection? To check, click this
      link
      and follow the steps.

We look forward to your response.

Kristoffer Abs, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb

1. Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb - Similar Threads - Network Data Usage

2. Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage: As in this question, same problem occured with me. Follow attached the 1st screen capture.It shows the data usage as 131.17 GB for last 18 days. But as in the 2nd capture, belowOnly I can't see all the usage detail related to those 18 days and if these usages are related to...
  3. Massive data usage by "System" in network usage statistics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive data usage by "System" in network usage statistics.: What could be causing this? I have downloaded a few games on Gamepass, but nowhere near 1tb+ They only add up to 150gb. None of the games have updated. I'm currently using a 4g unlimited connection but unfortunately my 4g provider has a FUP fair usage policy and i don't...
  4. Massive data usage by "System" in network usage statistics.

Massive data usage by "System" in network usage statistics.: What could be causing this? I have downloaded a few games on Gamepass, but nowhere near 1tb+ They only add up to 150gb. None of the games have updated. I'm currently using a 4g unlimited connection but unfortunately my 4g provider has a FUP fair usage policy and i don't...
  5. Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...: I've done SRC scan and DCIM scan, but it not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage-feature-not-working-properly-got-stuck/6a32af72-c241-4ebe-a3c4-63c872164b68
  6. Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...: I've done SRC scan and DCIM scan, but it not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage-feature-not-working-properly-got-stuck/6a32af72-c241-4ebe-a3c4-63c872164b68
  7. Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How to delete "battery usage per app" and network "Data usage" reports data ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete "battery usage per app" and network "Data usage" reports data ?: Hi, How can I delete "battery usage per app" network "Data usage" reports data?I've been struggling for days, and googled a lot but I found nothing.I just don't want Windows to report about my battery and data usage per app, I am concerned for my privacy, and Windows makes...
  9. Network usage stuck at 0%

Network usage stuck at 0%: My network has been very slow lately on just my pc. I opened task manager and resource monitor and they show its always at 0% and rarely goes to 1%. I have already tried going into regedit and changing the limit reserve bandwidth to 0%, didn't work. Does anyone know why this...
  10. Cellular network data usage notification

Cellular network data usage notification: I have a large number of windows 10 Enterprise users tho regularly use their mobile/cellular connections. I want all users to receive notifications/warning from Windows 10 when they reach 2 or 4 GB of data usage on the Mobile/Cellular but I cannot find a way to do this with...