Windows 10: Network Device Enrollment Service Error

Discus and support Network Device Enrollment Service Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Network Device Enrollment Service cannot submit the certificate request 0x800703fa. Illegal Operation attempted on a registry key that has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stephen Rozario, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Network Device Enrollment Service Error

The Network Device Enrollment Service cannot submit the certificate request 0x800703fa. Illegal Operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion.

:)

Stephen Rozario, Sep 27, 2022
  2. Zima Blue Win User

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated, fully managed, or corporate-owned work profile devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune | Microsoft Learn

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Network Device Enrollment Service Error

Don Varnau, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Network Device Enrollment Service Error

1. Network Device Enrollment Service Error - Similar Threads - Network Device Enrollment

2. how do i fix the "user profile service failed to log in" error when enroll my device to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the "user profile service failed to log in" error when enroll my device to my...: hello,i have recently registered my personal device to my company through my entra id, and unfortunately something happened to the profile stored on my computer hard drive, i needed to access resources on my work profile so shared it with my personal profile and after that i...
  3. how do i fix the "user profile service failed to log in" error when enroll my device to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix the "user profile service failed to log in" error when enroll my device to my...: hello,i have recently registered my personal device to my company through my entra id, and unfortunately something happened to the profile stored on my computer hard drive, i needed to access resources on my work profile so shared it with my personal profile and after that i...
  4. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  5. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  6. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Network Device Enrollment Service Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Device Enrollment Service Error: The Network Device Enrollment Service cannot submit the certificate request 0x800703fa. Illegal Operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion....
  8. Intune enrolled device replace with new device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intune enrolled device replace with new device: In my organization we are enrolling PC's to Azure AD. After the enrollment, changing PC name from PC side or in the portal to a decided format as "Main Location"-"Sub Location"-PC"Number". After that I can see device in the "Endpoint Manager portal" with changed PC name. It...
  9. AutoPilot for Existing Devices - MDM Enrollment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AutoPilot for Existing Devices - MDM Enrollment: Trying to find a way to get devices enrolled with Endpoint Manager without the need for local admin or VPN. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get devices enrolled during this time of remote work? everything i have checked on either requires connection to the local...
  10. Logging into Network Service Device on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logging into Network Service Device on Windows 10: My computer has been really glitchy so I am returning it and exchanging it for the same model. We need to back up my computer so I don't lose all of my files, photos, etc. In order to save everything I need to log into my homes network storage device for Windows 10. Does...