Windows 10: network disconnect

Discus and support network disconnect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My network disconnect while on game. Sometimes I need to restart to properly reconnect itself. It will not stay connected unless I stop playing. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by collingale, Aug 16, 2022.

1. network disconnect

My network disconnect while on game. Sometimes I need to restart to properly reconnect itself. It will not stay connected unless I stop playing. Is this an ongoing issue? This is a desktop computer and im connected via wired.

:)

collingale, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

network disconnect

1. network disconnect - Similar Threads - network disconnect

2. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  3. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  4. My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?: My WiFi keeps disconnecting and when I go to turn it back on there is no WiFi that shows up. I did a network reset and it didn’t work it continues to disconnect but it’s not the router because I have another laptop it works perfectly fine, and if I move from spot to spot this...
  5. My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?

My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?: My WiFi keeps disconnecting and when I go to turn it back on there is no WiFi that shows up. I did a network reset and it didn’t work it continues to disconnect but it’s not the router because I have another laptop it works perfectly fine, and if I move from spot to spot this...
  6. My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Media disconnected on network adaptors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media disconnected on network adaptors: I have a very odd situation that has arisen, my Lenovo Aspire 6 has stopped sharing files to the rest of my network.Have been down the route of WINSTOCK, Driver updates, network restart, troubleshooting, uninstalling Windows updates back to when it was working.I can ping all...
  8. Media disconnected on network adaptors

Media disconnected on network adaptors: I have a very odd situation that has arisen, my Lenovo Aspire 6 has stopped sharing files to the rest of my network.Have been down the route of WINSTOCK, Driver updates, network restart, troubleshooting, uninstalling Windows updates back to when it was working.I can ping all...
  9. Media disconnected on network adaptors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. network disconnect

network disconnect: recently in my shared house the internet has been inconsistent the last few days with 1 or 2% packet loss pretty consistently in online gaming, the other day however i was playing and experienced several internet disconnects and just assumed it was house-wide. but today i was...