Windows 10: network drive does not connect on start up since recent update.

Discus and support network drive does not connect on start up since recent update. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10 desktop network drive connected to asus router does not connect on start up since recent update. other windows 10 laptop connects OK on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanBushfield, Dec 3, 2020.

1. network drive does not connect on start up since recent update.

windows 10 desktop network drive connected to asus router does not connect on start up since recent update.

other windows 10 laptop connects OK on same network.

:)

DanBushfield, Dec 3, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

network drive does not connect on start up since recent update.

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

network drive does not connect on start up since recent update.

1. network drive does not connect on start up since recent update. - Similar Threads - network drive does

2. Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.: I am wondering why my computer is very slow at start up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-most-recent-windows-update-my-laptop-is/850d1ff8-c5db-4456-aa90-f17d2326058a
  3. Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.: I am wondering why my computer is very slow at start up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-most-recent-windows-update-my-laptop-is/850d1ff8-c5db-4456-aa90-f17d2326058a
  4. Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lost connection to all network drives since all June updates seagate and WD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost connection to all network drives since all June updates seagate and WD: Lost connection to all network drives since all June updates seagate and WD Cant Map drives either finding them using IP address.What is the work around?is windows team working in a fix?...
  6. Network Drive connected through VPN: folders show; but files don't since most recent updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Drive connected through VPN: folders show; but files don't since most recent updates: Three days ago everything was okay here. Two days later, same machine, same everything except of having had some updates, including 'Experience Update', suddenly all folders on the remote machine show, but none of the files. I can only guess it has to make with the...
  7. Start up/Shutdown quirks since updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up/Shutdown quirks since updating to 20H2: I am pretty sure this all started happening after I updated to 20H2 Startup its not an actual problem relating directly to the startup process, thats fine. Its the startup tab on taskbar shows every process as not measured except for skype which is disabled. I know it works...
  8. Display issues since recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display issues since recent update: Recently updated on 9/26/2020 to OS build 19041.508. Since the update when I hover over an icon, increase/decrease volume the screen goes black, the color is also fluctuating, from cooler to warmer. I typically have my color setting set to warmer when plugged in to power. Not...
  9. Slow start up since April update.

Slow start up since April update.: Windows 10 Home version 2004 Since installing the large April update start up has become very slow. Takes a while after entering pass code and when it does eventually icons on right side of taskbar are not there and you have to wait for them. 157456
  10. No Sound Since Recent Windows Update

No Sound Since Recent Windows Update: No sound on laptop since recent Windows update last night. This is the second time this has happened. The last time was a year or so ago and I brought my laptop to the store I purchased it from as it was a recent purchase. They fixed it. This time I am trying to fix the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update wifi problem