Windows 10: Network drive keeps disappearing

Discus and support Network drive keeps disappearing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a user who is on our corporate domain with a domain account that has a login script. Yesterday, she was given access to another offices network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RCDAWebmaster, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Network drive keeps disappearing

I have a user who is on our corporate domain with a domain account that has a login script. Yesterday, she was given access to another offices network drive since she will be working in the second office. Since she has a login script for the first office, the boss gave her access rights to the other office's drive and I mapped her a drive. I chose reconnect at login. Today she logged in, opened the drive and a few minutes later, the drive window closed and the drive unmapped. I stopped bye her office and mapped the drive again. I rebooted and the drive returned. A few minutes after opening the drive, the window closed and the drive unmounted. I see no reason for the drive to disappear. What would cause this behavior? a virus? I'm gonna scan the PC. All help is greatly appreciated. This is windows 10 with all the updates

:)

RCDAWebmaster, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Lottiemansion, Jul 30, 2021
  3. ebakunin Win User
    Home network has disappeared from network list

I have two devices connected to my home wireless network, my phone and my laptop. Recently my network has disappeared from the laptop's list of networks. This did not happen with my phone, which works fine. By disappeared I mean my home network cannot be discovered by my laptop. This is not a connection issue because I cannot find the network to connect to. I do not have this problem with any other wireless network. I followed the various command prompts suggested by Microsoft's troubleshooting guide (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...nection-issues). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ebakunin, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Network drive keeps disappearing

Audio Enhancements Keep Disappearing

@hem

I did what was suggested, but my model list looks different from the one shown in the tutorial provided.

Network drive keeps disappearing [​IMG]

I chose the Realtek High Definition Audio, since that's the one I (think) I've selecting through my method mentioned in my original post. Can't tell yet if that's permanently fixed the issue, so I'll get back to this thread if anything's changed or not after a couple of days.

FreckledLili, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Network drive keeps disappearing

1. Network drive keeps disappearing - Similar Threads - Network drive keeps

2. My one drive keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My one drive keeps disappearing: Hi I have recently upgraded to a new lenovo laptop. These issues appeared after I moved onto the new laptop. I moved from windows 10 to windows 11.My OneDrive account was reestablishd automatically by Microsoft as part of migrating to the new laptop.When I switch on my new...
  3. My one drive keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My one drive keeps disappearing: Hi I have recently upgraded to a new lenovo laptop. These issues appeared after I moved onto the new laptop. I moved from windows 10 to windows 11.My OneDrive account was reestablishd automatically by Microsoft as part of migrating to the new laptop.When I switch on my new...
  4. My hard drives keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hard drives keep disappearing: Since a few days ago, my D: and E: drives have started to disappear randomly. They reappear once again after a restart but then after a few minutes, they disappear again. Every time i try opening a shortcut for an app stored on one of those drives, it comes up with this error...
  5. My hard drives keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hard drives keep disappearing: Since a few days ago, my D: and E: drives have started to disappear randomly. They reappear once again after a restart but then after a few minutes, they disappear again. Every time i try opening a shortcut for an app stored on one of those drives, it comes up with this error...
  6. Hard Drive Keeps Showing and Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Keeps Showing and Disappearing: My laptop Window 10 was dead suddenly and could not be restarted. When I turned it on again, it shows "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete". I waited for at least 10 hours, but nothing change. I removed the HGST hard drive E & F and see if I could...
  7. D drive keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    D drive keeps disappearing.: Every time I download something on my D drive it simply disappears, although once I restart my computer its there again. This would not be as big of a problem if the thing I'm downloading did not have to restart. Does anybody know a solution to this issue? submitted by...
  8. Drives keep disappearing after download

Drives keep disappearing after download: My laptop has a ~100GB SSD C:\ drive and a ~1TB HDD partitioned into D:\, E:\, F:\ each having ~300TB. Everything was working normally until recently where anytime I download anything big say, a few GB onto D/E/F drive, suddenly Windows no longer recognizes the drive, not...
  9. Drives keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drives keep disappearing: I'm not able to access the D, E, and the F drive on my laptop using the file explorer, only the c drive i.e. The ssd is accessible through it. If I restart the computer multiple times, some of the drives may appear but rest I have to retrieve using the command prompt, and...
  10. Disk Drive Keeps Disappearing

Disk Drive Keeps Disappearing: I'm not sure this is a windows problem, but maybe someone knows what's going on here. I have a Windows 10 PC running Blue Iris surveillance software. I have five 4TB WD Purple drives and one 2TB WD Purple that the cameras are being recorded to. The 2TB drive keeps...