Windows 10: Network drive of OneDrive access denied

Discus and support Network drive of OneDrive access denied in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble connecting to my onedrive as a network drive on windows 10 file explorer. After i use https://d.docs.live.net/CID replacing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ghostanime2001, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Network drive of OneDrive access denied

Hello, I am having trouble connecting to my onedrive as a network drive on windows 10 file explorer. After i use https://d.docs.live.net/CID replacing CID with the cid # on the address bar of onedrive homepage I am getting stuck in a loop to sign in using my microsoft login and password credentials. I have tried many solutions from different webpages but still cant connect to it. I am able to connect flawlessly on my brothers windows 10 laptop. I am using windows 10 enterprise 21H1 so it should work but it is not working. Can someone please troubleshoot this issue with me...many thanks

:)

ghostanime2001, Sep 25, 2022

2. Access denied when trying to access files on OneDrive through network drive

I have my OneDrive mapped out as a network drive on Windows 7. When I attempt to use robocopy to transfer the files from my computer to OneDrive, it says access denied. I have tried disabling firewalls and antivirus but this doesn't fix the problem. I understand
    I can use the OneDrive app, but that only syncs the files in that OneDrive folder, which means I would have to copy the folders and use up alot of hard drive space. I have Windows 7 home and am using the 50gb OneDrive plan

Any help is greatly appreciated

MagneticPotato, Sep 25, 2022
  3. jack63ss Win User
    LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied.

I am trying to share a folder on a LAPTOP. I have other a number of other systems that have folders Shared and they work fine, but with this one I get the error "LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied." when I try to access it from a different Win10 system. So I went thru the entire "How to Share Files and Folders Over a Network in Windows 10" tutorial step by step. File and Print Sharing is enabled, SMB1.0 client & server are running, and Everyone has Full Access to the Share. Still get the error. I have tried it with the Network Public and Private, with the same result. Any suggestions ?

Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

jack63ss, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Network drive of OneDrive access denied

Access denied for internal secondary drive

Hi All,

I have a laptop running windows 10. A few weeks ago it started coming up with an error message on startup about recycle bin is corrupt on D:\ (my secondary drive). I now get access denied whenever I try to open the files/folders on the drive and am losing
    will to live as this drive has all of my work and family photo's etc... on.

• I have downloaded the take ownership tool and it is saying access denied.
    • Tried changing the drive owner on security and it wont let me as it says access denied (current owner is listed as SYSTEM).
    • Tried changing the security groups and privileges and it won't let me, access denied.
    • Admin has full control privileges and so I enabled the windows admin account (net user administrator /active:yes) and logged in but that still says access denied. My account is also an admin account but still access denied.
    • Tried switching onedrive off as heard that can cause an issue and no luck.
    • Tried using local account rather than Microsoft account and still access denied.
    • Tried a reset of the PC, still no luck
    I really am at a loss now and don't really want to have to take it to a computer shop to get them to try and retrieve.

The laptop was originally on windows 7 but upgraded to windows 10 fine. I am struggling as cannot find any other solutions on the internet, anyone go any ideas.

Cheers

Will

William Fuller, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Network drive of OneDrive access denied

1. Network drive of OneDrive access denied - Similar Threads - Network drive OneDrive

2. Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !: Drive J not accessible. Access is denied.Tried Disk Management to check the status. Properties says that I need Read permission to view. When I accessed advanced settings for permissions, it says that I do not have permission to view or edit this object's permission...
  3. Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !: Drive J not accessible. Access is denied.Tried Disk Management to check the status. Properties says that I need Read permission to view. When I accessed advanced settings for permissions, it says that I do not have permission to view or edit this object's permission...
  4. Onedrive Mapped network drive access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Mapped network drive access denied: Hello, I want to connect my Onedrive as a mapped network drive. When I try to login using folder: https://d.docs.live.net/CID, I am given a screen to login with username and password. I am assuming username is my email and password is email password. I input the details and...
  5. Onedrive Mapped network drive access denied

Onedrive Mapped network drive access denied: Hello, I want to connect my Onedrive as a mapped network drive. When I try to login using folder: https://d.docs.live.net/CID, I am given a screen to login with username and password. I am assuming username is my email and password is email password. I input the details and...
  6. Network drive of OneDrive access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network drive of OneDrive access denied: Hello, I am having trouble connecting to my onedrive as a network drive on windows 10 file explorer. After i use https://d.docs.live.net/CID replacing CID with the cid # on the address bar of onedrive homepage I am getting stuck in a loop to sign in using my microsoft login...
  7. Network drive of OneDrive access denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network drive of OneDrive access denied: Hello, I am having trouble connecting to my onedrive as a network drive on windows 10 file explorer. After i use https://d.docs.live.net/CID replacing CID with the cid # on the address bar of onedrive homepage I am getting stuck in a loop to sign in using my microsoft login...
  8. randomly denied access to SMB network drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randomly denied access to SMB network drive: I have two SMB network drives located on a NAS. One drive is username/password protected the other has public access.I've enabled SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support support manually. I'm aware SMB 1.0 support is deprecated because of vulnerability. I'm in a private network....
  9. randomly denied access to SMB network drive

randomly denied access to SMB network drive: I have two SMB network drives located on a NAS. One drive is username/password protected the other has public access.I've enabled SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support support manually. I'm aware SMB 1.0 support is deprecated because of vulnerability. I'm in a private network....
  10. Network access denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network access denied: I have a small network only two computers. I can see and access files on pc2 from pc1. but can not access files on pc1 from pc2. I got always the message you have to request access permission. I use on both pc's the microsoft password....