Windows 10: Network driver error

Discus and support Network driver error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After i update all my pc driver using driver talent, i can't connect to internet and it shows red mark at the network logo.in device manager, it show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexVeerah, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Network driver error

After i update all my pc driver using driver talent, i can't connect to internet and it shows red mark at the network logo.in device manager, it show yellow mark on ethernet driver.I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver but not solved Anyone please help me

:)

AlexVeerah, Nov 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 network driver

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This could be due to incompatibility of the network adapter. Please try the suggestions below and check.

Step 1: I would suggest you to run Internet Connection troubleshooter.

Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + W” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Network & Internet”.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Update the network adapter

a. Press Windows key + X and click Device Manager

b. Expand Network adapter

c. Right click the driver and click Update driver software

Step 3: Update the network adapter from the computer manufacturer's support website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Network Adapter and Error code 0x800706bb

Hi Vanessa,

One of the possible reasons why you are having an issue with the network adapter is because some components of the program may be corrupted and needs to update. To resolve your concern regarding the network issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter to scan and correct any possible cause of the issue.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Network settings > press Enter
      and click Status.
    • Under Network Status, click Network troubleshooter.
    • Follow the steps provided on the pop-up windows.
    • Once you're done, restart your device.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

Step 2. Uninstall and reinstall the network driver to make sure that you will have the latest driver available for your device.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters.
    • Double-click on the device, and then click the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall, then OK.
    Download and install the latest version of network adapter driver on the manufacturer's website.

On the other hand, the error 0x800706bb occurs when some files on the system are missing. To resolve this concern you may follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if the solutions worked for you.

Joseph Ban, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Network driver error

Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Network driver error

1. Network driver error - Similar Threads - Network driver error

2. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network or network driver error!: So i was installing graphic card driver in background and i was playing a game then suddenly my pc freezes and i wait alot but nothing happened so i close my pc directly and when i open again it doesnt open it gives black screen and freezes so i thought my windows is crashed...
  3. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network or network driver error!: So i was installing graphic card driver in background and i was playing a game then suddenly my pc freezes and i wait alot but nothing happened so i close my pc directly and when i open again it doesnt open it gives black screen and freezes so i thought my windows is crashed...
  4. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...: Hi I have a asus tuf gaming laptop. The problem started when I was playing a game and it was going smoothly and then suddent the blue screen with a sad face saying driver error popped out and just restarted on it’s own. After that the wifi switch on the bottom right wasnt...
  6. Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...: Hi I have a asus tuf gaming laptop. The problem started when I was playing a game and it was going smoothly and then suddent the blue screen with a sad face saying driver error popped out and just restarted on it’s own. After that the wifi switch on the bottom right wasnt...
  7. Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Uninstall the network driver to fix this error?

Uninstall the network driver to fix this error?: Hello! I got a blue screen with the shutdown code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL In the internet I found a possible solution which says to uninstall the network driver once to fix the error. Can this really be the solution and if I uninstall the network driver what happens...
  9. Network error Code 56 on network driver

Network error Code 56 on network driver: This code 56 has made my computer not work for some time I don't own a VPN this is my third time I've posted in these forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-code-56-error-after-reinstalling/cc047b49-a1f4-4809-abf4-0b1a383838c8...
  10. BSOD Error network driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Error network driver: Split from this thread. Excellent! Glad to have helped, and have a great day! Rob I have the same problem. With the Asus recommended wireless network driver from their support web site, I get the BSOD repeatedly, so I updated to the latest Intel driver using their...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network driver error

2. windows network driver error

3. pc network driver error