Windows 10: network driver keeps going code 34.

Discus and support network driver keeps going code 34. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Realtek 8723DU wireless LAN 802.11 USB NIC keeps saying code 34 there's a problem with this driver and I have to restart my computer multiple times a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashley AndersenSDH, Jan 25, 2023.

1. network driver keeps going code 34.

Realtek 8723DU wireless LAN 802.11 USB NIC keeps saying code 34 there's a problem with this driver and I have to restart my computer multiple times a day just to have WIFI and I'm a full-time student online I need some help.

:)

Ashley AndersenSDH, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Network adapter keeps disabling

Hi Taran,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you with the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due network adapter driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods:

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Network troubleshooter.

• Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the network driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 25, 2023
  4. network driver keeps going code 34.

Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

Hi Laura,

Corrupted or damaged driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. To help resolve blue screen errors, we recommend following the suggested steps in this
    article.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling the drivers on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Network adapters and/or Display adapters.
    • Right-click the driver, then click Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

network driver keeps going code 34.

1. network driver keeps going code 34. - Similar Threads - network driver keeps

2. network driver keeps going code 34.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network driver keeps going code 34.: Realtek 8723DU wireless LAN 802.11 USB NIC keeps saying code 34 there's a problem with this driver and I have to restart my computer multiple times a day just to have WIFI and I'm a full-time student online I need some help....
  3. Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43: My wifi driver seems to be completely and utterly broken. One day, I turned on my computer only to find there were no wifi connections to be seen - and the wifi didn’t even exist. Upon checking device manager, the source of the problem became clear: the Intel AC 9560 was...
  4. Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43: My wifi driver seems to be completely and utterly broken. One day, I turned on my computer only to find there were no wifi connections to be seen - and the wifi didn’t even exist. Upon checking device manager, the source of the problem became clear: the Intel AC 9560 was...
  5. Intel AC 9560 Network Driver keeps erroring Code 10/43

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. error 34

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 34: Hi, Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago. Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when ever I ask it to do a task. Have installed blue tooth usb device which worked well for a couple opf months then it start to...
  7. Audio Drivers Keeping going off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Drivers Keeping going off: Hello , So I have this problem with my computer where the sound drops after few minutes, sometimes few seconds, and it stays that way unles I update the audio drivers. After updating them, it works again for a small time and it drops again. It has been like this for weeks...
  8. Network error Code 56 on network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network error Code 56 on network driver: This code 56 has made my computer not work for some time I don't own a VPN this is my third time I've posted in these forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-code-56-error-after-reinstalling/cc047b49-a1f4-4809-abf4-0b1a383838c8...
  9. code 56 network driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    code 56 network driver: hi, I installed vpn and after the I restarted my computer, wifi wasnt working. So I did a network reset from settings and restarted the laptop. After that all my network drivers vanished. I tried manual driver installation but it failed and gets timed out and I tried...
  10. Need help solving the code 34 error

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help solving the code 34 error: I'm having code 34 every time i restart my system, in device manager - display adapter, it shows both my cards name (GTX 970) with the yellow triangle - error 43. The strangest thing is all i needed to do was disabling both my cards in device manager and then enable again and...