Windows 10: Network drops suddenly!

Discus and support Network drops suddenly! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I have had this computer for some time now and has until recently not had many issues with it, but now I have one that is driving me mad. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dmyh, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Dmyh Win User

Network drops suddenly!

Hello! I have had this computer for some time now and has until recently not had many issues with it, but now I have one that is driving me mad. My nephew borrowed it a few weeks back and when I now got it back it suddenly loses its network connection. It's weird as my phone doesn't and it is usually fixed by something as easy as just disconnecting and reconnecting the network yet that doesn't fix it completely. It's a small issue but it gets annoying when it happens.

I have updated all my drivers, used the anti-virus program (Malwarebytes and windows Defender which found nothing) and tried to factory reset the computer. Nothing has helped, any ideas at to what could cause it or what I should try next?

Windows 10 Home, ASUS ROG G20AJ

Thanks for any help!

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Gramps Win User
    Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, Oct 30, 2018
  4. DjCoco Win User

Network drops suddenly!

Network suddenly changed?

For the longest time my ethernet had been recognized as Network 2.

Today, suddenly I was prompted to select whether other computers in the network should be able to see my PC, as usual when connecting to a new network. I then noticed my connection had suddenly been changed to use Network 5, with Network 2 no longer being
    in the list.

Why would this suddenly change? It's not really a problem, I am just curious as to why this suddenly happened.

I haven't changed anything myself so this seems rather odd.

DjCoco, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Network drops suddenly!

1. Network drops suddenly! - Similar Threads - Network drops suddenly

2. Sudden FPS drops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS drops.: Hey guys! I had a question. Yesterday my computer had REALLY slow frame per second. it went into 4 FPS, this is strange since it never happend before. It happens when i open Roblox and Discord, i have tried updating it but it stayed the same and sometimes worse, the frame...
  3. Sudden FPS drops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden FPS drops.: Hey guys! I had a question. Yesterday my computer had REALLY slow frame per second. it went into 4 FPS, this is strange since it never happend before. It happens when i open Roblox and Discord, i have tried updating it but it stayed the same and sometimes worse, the frame...
  4. Sudden FPS drops.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sudden FPS drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS drop: So i’ve Been trying to fix my pc and it’s low performance for weeks now and nothing seems to work. Ever since I upgraded to the latest version of windows which is 21H1. My game used to have at least 100 FPS but now i can’t even play the game as it looks like it’s running on...
  6. Sudden FPS drop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden FPS drop: So i’ve Been trying to fix my pc and it’s low performance for weeks now and nothing seems to work. Ever since I upgraded to the latest version of windows which is 21H1. My game used to have at least 100 FPS but now i can’t even play the game as it looks like it’s running on...
  7. sudden fps drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sudden fps drop: have a problem with my laptop L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop IdeaPad. I got a sudden fps drop for 2 weeks now in all my games like assassin's creed Valhalla from 50 fps to 12 - 17 fps game like unity goes from 80 fps to 20 fps and stays there i tried other games and the same...
  8. Fps sudden drop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fps sudden drop?: Hi guys, just wanna ask, what’s an optimized setting for gaming on windows 10? (anything i should off/tweak?) Sudden fps drop when gaming. Not sure if it’s windows 10 issues or my laptop’s issues. (It’s running an low spec game though) submitted by /u/xobitox [link]...
  9. Network drops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network drops: Hi. My laptop is up-to date. But whenever I conect to wifi (any network) , it drops or disconnects and can't be reconnected unless I reset wifi settings (esp. when resetted) . It is so annoying when I am working with my laptop. Is there any solution that could help me?...
  10. Network drops suddenly!

in Windows 10 Support
    Network drops suddenly!: Hello! I have had this computer for some time now and has until recently not had many issues with it, but now I have one that is driving me mad. My nephew borrowed it a few weeks back and when I now got it back it suddenly loses its network connection. It's weird as my phone...