Windows 10: Network Environment randomly stops working.

Discus and support Network Environment randomly stops working. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has been ongoing for some time, initially I was using a USB adapter and when this happened, I just unplugged it, waited a few seconds and plugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanDavis6, Mar 22, 2020.

1. IanDavis6 Win User

Network Environment randomly stops working.

This has been ongoing for some time, initially I was using a USB adapter and when this happened, I just unplugged it, waited a few seconds and plugged it back in, everything works again, but I assumed it was the adapter and so bought an Asus pcie adapter, now its ten times worse.

When it happens, the network icon changes to the no connection world shape, and it takes several seconds to open, if you try to get into network settings, the pane opens but just sits there a solid blue and doesn't fully start.

Accessing device manager still lists the adapter, but if you try to disable, device manage hangs, same with Task Manager.

Using the USB adapter it might happen once every 2-5 days, with the PCIe adapter, its as often as once per hour, and as its internal, requires a restart to fix.

This was a new windows install recently as I replaced the MB and CPU, was happening before on the old hardware, continued after the change.

All drivers and windows are fully up to date.

I have tried uninstalling software multiple times, different USB slots, different PCIE slots, network reset several times.

Nothing I have tried seems to make any difference.

Any suggestions are very welcome.

:)

IanDavis6, Mar 22, 2020
  2. McSweg Win User

Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices)

Network Environment randomly stops working. [​IMG]

Network Environment randomly stops working. [​IMG]

Also, I did the chkdsk C: /F /R but it didn't do anything.

It got stuck at 21% every single time and when ever I restart my PC it constantly starts scanning. Not sure how to stop it.

McSweg, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Gainward Win User
    Logitech G930 randomly stops working?

Hi *Smile Network Environment randomly stops working. :)

I've had G930 for over a year and it's been working quite well, but recently, it just randomly stops working! (it stops for 3-4 seconds and then start works again)
    I tried removing the driver and installing it again and still the same problem
    anyone who can help? *Frown Network Environment randomly stops working. :(

Gainward, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Network Environment randomly stops working.

Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Network Environment randomly stops working.

1. Network Environment randomly stops working. - Similar Threads - Network Environment randomly

2. Wifi randomly stops working and needs network reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi randomly stops working and needs network reset: Every day or two, the internet will randomly stop working. It still works on my phone so I know it's my computer. The troubleshooter doesn't help because wifi no longer appears as an option. The 5g network I was connected to disappears from the list of available networks and...
  3. Wifi randomly stops working and needs network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi randomly stops working and needs network reset: Every day or two, the internet will randomly stop working. It still works on my phone so I know it's my computer. The troubleshooter doesn't help because wifi no longer appears as an option. The 5g network I was connected to disappears from the list of available networks and...
  4. Wifi randomly stops working and needs network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  6. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  7. Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet randomly stops working: (I apologize for bad english, not my first language) Since July I've noticed that my connection randomly stops working every once in a while (usually every 15/30 minutes). It usually stops working, then I deactivate and reactivate the Wi-fi and it goes back to normal....
  8. Audio randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio randomly stopped working: Yesterday, I was on my MSI laptop watching some Netflix. I left it for 30 min and when I came back it was on sleep mode (as it should). When I woke my laptop up and went back to the Netflix tab, the audio did not work. I unplugged my headphones and the audio still did not...
  9. Wifi network adapter randomly stops working and needs a computer reset to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi network adapter randomly stops working and needs a computer reset to work: So the computer starts up with everything working, automatically connects to the network (I have tried doing a forget network and manually connecting, doesn't make a different) and everything works fine for a while, but then it will just randomly disconnect and will not...
  10. Keyboard stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stops working randomly: Hi. Recently, I've been experiencing some keyboard problems. The issue occurs at random times, and I've tried updating the drivers. I am certain that this is a software/driver problem, as opposed to a hardware/mechanical problem, as the keyboard starts working fine right...