Windows 10: network error for particular site

Discus and support network error for particular site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, i am facing problem in website opening and it only happened for particular site, if i am login in wordpress.com manytime is not working and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VaghelaDharmendrasinh, Aug 14, 2020.

1. network error for particular site

hello,

i am facing problem in website opening and it only happened for particular site, if i am login in wordpress.com manytime is not working and it shown proxy error or server error. how can fixed ir

Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Install, upgrade and activate Windows 10 Office 2016

:)

VaghelaDharmendrasinh, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Eric2139 Win User
    How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

network error for particular site

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

network error for particular site

1. network error for particular site - Similar Threads - network error particular

2. Not detecting particular networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not detecting particular networks: Hello good people, So my phone is detecting my university wifi but my old laptop isn’t. Not that it was connected to that WiFi for years even like upto few months back. Anything that can be done? Kindoff need to fix it alone and ASAP. Please help me out.Thanks in advance...
  3. Not detecting particular networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not detecting particular networks: Hello good people, So my phone is detecting my university wifi but my old laptop isn’t. Not that it was connected to that WiFi for years even like upto few months back. Anything that can be done? Kindoff need to fix it alone and ASAP. Please help me out.Thanks in advance...
  4. Not detecting particular networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites: Whenever I used to play any video that is bigger than 19 minutes on telegram , it only shows buffering , video cant be played on telegram and also on several sites same conditions occurs. Even though I had super fast network connection ,videos cant be played...
  6. why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why I am not able to play videos in telegram and particular sites: Whenever I used to play any video that is bigger than 19 minutes on telegram , it only shows buffering , video cant be played on telegram and also on several sites same conditions occurs. Even though I had super fast network connection ,videos cant be played...
  7. Unable to open a particular site

Unable to open a particular site: I have problem accessing a particular site, it used to work without any issues but recently the page stopped responding, I have tried different browsers, used different DNS addresses, cleared the cache, tried in different laptops with different OS(Win10&Win11), I have found...
  8. my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly: I need help with a problem I’m having with micro soft 365. I had trouble with downloading it , initially. You helped me get it done. Ever since then , my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly E -Bay. It displays Windows.com/stop code every time , then...
  9. Can't connect to a particular wifi network

Can't connect to a particular wifi network: laptop running Win 10 18362. Wifi Adaptor: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn I have a newly installed internet connection with a new router. I can connect to the wifi using all my other devices but not the laptop, but I can connect to all other networks using this laptop. The wifi...
  10. I can't connect to a particular network

I can't connect to a particular network: This has been driving me mad for days, I cannot connect to one particular network in Win10 as it always shows "no internet access" and diagnose tells me that "one or more network protocols is missing" and other times it tells me there was a problem with the access point and...