Windows 10: network error source kernel-pnpID411

Discus and support network error source kernel-pnpID411 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15BB&SUBSYS_092E1028&REV_10\3&11583659&0&FE had a problem starting. Driver Name: net1ic64.inf Class Guid:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by myuan1031, Aug 3, 2020.

1. myuan1031 Win User

network error source kernel-pnpID411

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15BB&SUBSYS_092E1028&REV_10\3&11583659&0&FE had a problem starting.

Driver Name: net1ic64.inf
    Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    Service: e1i65x64
    Lower Filters:
    Upper Filters:
    Problem: 0x15

Problem Status: 0x0

:)

myuan1031, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. network error source kernel-pnpID411 - Similar Threads - network error source

2. Can't find source of Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find source of Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap error: I have run memory testing software, cpu testing software and have run driver update software and am still having problems. Windows 11 runs fine for a while than I get random glitches, copy paste won;t wotk, taskbar disapears, etc. When I hit the restart icon, I get a BSOD...
  3. Can't find source of Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find source of Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap error: I have run memory testing software, cpu testing software and have run driver update software and am still having problems. Windows 11 runs fine for a while than I get random glitches, copy paste won;t wotk, taskbar disapears, etc. When I hit the restart icon, I get a BSOD...
  4. Live Kernel Event - 114 - Identifying Problem Source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event - 114 - Identifying Problem Source: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎06/‎2023 20:29StatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd08577e99050Parameter 2:...
  5. Live Kernel Event - 114 - Identifying Problem Source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Kernel Event - 114 - Identifying Problem Source: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎06/‎2023 20:29StatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd08577e99050Parameter 2:...
  6. Live Kernel Event - 114 - Identifying Problem Source

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Network source is not accessible via name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network source is not accessible via name: Hi All! I would like to reach one of our linux servers via computer name with AD users credantial, but it doesn't work: C:\Users\a>net use \\jean-dev System error 1396 has occurred. The target account name is incorrect. But via ip address works correctly:...
  8. source of network credentials

source of network credentials: When trying to connect back to my desktop commuter from my laptop I am required to ENTER NETWORK CREDENTIALS. My MS account password does not work. Is there another password for my desktop?...
  9. source of network credentials

source of network credentials: When trying to connect back to my desktop commuter from my laptop I am required to ENTER NETWORK CREDENTIALS. My MS account password does not work. Is there another password for my desktop?...
  10. Unknown error source

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown error source: Hi there, I get this error every few days and I have no idea where it is coming from! I understand it is perhaps because I installed 32-bit software instead of 64? But I have no clue from what program it is coming from. Please see my attached screenshot for what I see. Any...