Windows 10: Network error Trojan found over network high risk

Discus and support Network error Trojan found over network high risk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get rid of a Trojan found over network?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WendeJ, Apr 25, 2020.

1. WendeJ Win User

Network error Trojan found over network high risk

How do I get rid of a Trojan found over network?

:)

WendeJ, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Apr 25, 2020
  4. FLY3R Win User

Help needed with simple wired network

Perfecto!!!! *Smile Network error  Trojan found over network high risk :)

FLY3R, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Network error Trojan found over network high risk - Similar Threads - Network error Trojan

2. Access error to Drive over network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access error to Drive over network: Hello, I have a small home network and after updating one Pc to the latest iteration of Windows10 it now has a problem accessing drives on my PC used as a Store and Print server. This pc has multiple external and internal drives and all that have been shared in the past...
  3. Network not found

Network not found: Network not found , i already update / reinstall / roll back and ALL . It keeps happening for every hour . im stressed out . Please help me , is there any method i can try?...
  4. Network Not Found

Network Not Found: Installed latest Windows 10 update. Now my computer cannot find my internet network. No idea what to try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-not-found/ea01d776-71ba-4a82-94f0-c4ef9e2f3b88
  5. High network usage

High network usage: NT kernel&system uses high background network usage.so how to stop the background network usage of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-network-usage/b4d04a20-7697-484b-81c4-d5917478d422
  6. High Network Latency

High Network Latency: Hi, I recently encountered a problem after upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 on my laptop HP Pavillion 14 i3. The first ping packets have abnormally high latency and then the latency suddenly drops to within normal levels, this is on a local network and I've...
  7. No Wifi networks found

No Wifi networks found: I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and I'm not sure what the issue is. I have my computer connected via an ethernet cable and use it as a mobile hotspot as I do not receive wireless connections from the router in my room. The pc can receive a wifi connection and...
  8. Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found: Hello all, "Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found" is a familiar error and I have seen many helpful ideas to solve the problem but my problem is a little different. Every time I try access am open/save dialog box in certain software (some are recent installs) I...
  9. Network path not found. Error 80070035

Network path not found. Error 80070035: I am trying to set up a new laptop (Windows 10, Home, 64-bit). I am unable to get the new machine to access my NAS drive by name. If I try to run \\Homestore, I get the message "Windows cannot access \\Homestore" and details show an error code of 80070035. If I replace...
  10. No WiFi Networks Found error

No WiFi Networks Found error: For the past month or so, my PC will periodically disconnect from wifi out of nowhere, and then will say “no wifi networks found.” This might last for 10 minutes and be fixed by restarting the computer, or turning wifi on and off. Or, like tonight, it will be 3 hours with no...