Windows 10: Network error

Discus and support Network error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have problem with WLAN Autoconfig.....what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NikiNandy, Aug 18, 2020.

1. NikiNandy Win User

Network error

I have problem with WLAN Autoconfig.....what to do?

:)

NikiNandy, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Network error

network connections error 615. specified port was not found

Hi Karlo,

The error 615 may arise if there's an issue on how your modem is mounted. To sort your concern, we suggest that you consider the following:

• Ensure that your modem is connected properly.
    • Run the internet connection troubleshooter. To do this follow these steps:
      • Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
      • Press Enter.
      • Click View All and select Internet Connections.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Reinstall your modem. For a step-by-step guide, refer to the support website of your Internet service provider.
    • If the issue persists, follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      on how to fix network connection issues.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Network error

1. Network error - Similar Threads - Network error

2. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  3. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  4. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  6. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  7. Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...: Hello,Recently finished booting Windows 11 on a newly built PC, but had to do it without internet connection as neither ethernet or Wi-Fi was working. Downloaded network adapter drivers for motherboard on a Windows 10 PC and moved drivers to a USB stick to new PC. Upon trying...
  8. Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...

Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...: Hello,Recently finished booting Windows 11 on a newly built PC, but had to do it without internet connection as neither ethernet or Wi-Fi was working. Downloaded network adapter drivers for motherboard on a Windows 10 PC and moved drivers to a USB stick to new PC. Upon trying...
  9. Need help with unidentified network error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with unidentified network error: Recently my ethernet keeps responding with "Unidentified network", troubleshooting it results in "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". I've tried fixes like:- netsh winsock reset and ipconfig commands- Disabling IPv6 and such- Network Reset- Buying a new PCIE...
  10. Need help with unidentified network error

Need help with unidentified network error: Recently my ethernet keeps responding with "Unidentified network", troubleshooting it results in "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". I've tried fixes like:- netsh winsock reset and ipconfig commands- Disabling IPv6 and such- Network Reset- Buying a new PCIE...