Windows 10: Network Fail; Windows 10 OS build 2004 and Google Chrome

Discus and support Network Fail; Windows 10 OS build 2004 and Google Chrome in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Problem or issue of the month. https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/39881826?hl=en I have three commments in the link above. After experimenting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John Robert Roberto, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Network Fail; Windows 10 OS build 2004 and Google Chrome

Problem or issue of the month.
    https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/39881826?hl=en

I have three commments in the link above.

After experimenting all solution, including YouTube tutorials.
    Based on my experience, Wifi USB Receiver Dongle needs an update.

Wish microsoft provides a new update regarding Wifi USB Receiver Dongle.
    What I mean is the free Device Software that Windows provice, its version is outdated; 2015.

My solution as of now,
    An Android OS Smartphone with Tethering via USB cable has no issue.
    If you can copy only the system the way of how it works Android System, there will be no more Network Fail issue.

Thanks for reading this, I just want to share an issue regarding Wifi USB Receiver Dongle.

:)

John Robert Roberto, Sep 16, 2020
  2. 20mmrain Win User

Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

I'm not saying it is better at all. That would be impossible it is not even implemented yet. You are right I would gladly leave Windows if Linux was a viable option for Gaming. But what Google chrome OS has is growth potential.
    I used to love windows...... but have recently become somewhat anti windows. Yes Microsoft has come up with some really great idea's. But now that they are so large they do take advantage of the situation.
    That is why I get so excited when anyone comes out with a new option. I wouldn't care if it was McDonald's that came out with and OS....... I would still be excited because there would be more competition. It might make Microsoft to be a little more consumer friendly.

I never said that they would fall because of Google Chrome OS. What I was more meaning that they would fall because of their own accord. Example( Vista, Failure to listen to the customer, Internet explorer problems Exc....) I just stated that it would give a good chance for someone else to step up. And who better than a house hold name like Google.
    Like I said this is all just speculation and What if's ....... But if there were no what if's in the world then computer's in general would have never advanced in the first place. It takes someone with a creative Idea and thought to push forward things in the first place.
    And to hinder those thoughts are anti Constructive.

Although I will agree that there are just some thoughts that shouldn't be brought up...... Like for example .......... What if Nvidia's Femi is 27 times more powerful than a 5870.

At least my Idea has some logic behind it. And not just based on wild guess's

Also A question about Chrome Browser........ I have an old AOL mail account back from the days of Dial up that I still use. I am wondering if anyone else here has one and uses Chrome. When I use Chrome occasionally to access that account......... It fails to render the sign in area. Just wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with either AOL or just sign in's in general with it.

20mmrain, Sep 16, 2020
  3. kieran78 Win User
    Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

Actually I have tried Google Chrome browser and observed that it Gmail works faster in Google Chrome explorer. So, yes I will definitely try Google Chrome OS also. And then, will reply again here, to give you the feedback of the new Google OS.
    http://goschrome.com/forum/

kieran78, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Network Fail; Windows 10 OS build 2004 and Google Chrome

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Network Fail; Windows 10 OS build 2004 and Google Chrome

1. Network Fail; Windows 10 OS build 2004 and Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Network Fail build

2. No sound after windows 10 update 2004-OS Build 19041.685 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.685

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after windows 10 update 2004-OS Build 19041.685 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.685: My Asus ROG14 ACRNM laptop refuses to play any sound after the latest update I made today. I've tried every thing in the list given inFix sound problems in Windows 10 webpage but got no relief. Neither the speaker, nor my earphones give any sound. Music players Spotify,...
  3. Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 2004: submitted by /u/psinaptix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9aabc/issue_with_google_chrome_on_windows_10_version/
  4. Version 2004, OS build 19041.207

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Version 2004, OS build 19041.207: Hi, I just got version 2004 OS build 19041.207 installed, and get problems most of the time. Programs hang, task manager freezes when wanting to end freezing programs, programs start slower than before, etc., etc. Any ideas for solutions?...
  5. Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook: Hello Chromebook Community, You should soon see an update on your device for Chrome OS 77! As part of this new release, here’s a list of new features and changes you’ll notice when you update to this new version of Chrome. Manage your Media Have you ever struggled to...
  6. google chrome with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome with windows 10?: can i use google chrome with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-with-windows-10/727657f9-a7cf-477d-9780-0bb9e54b23a2
  7. Google Chrome Windows 10

Google Chrome Windows 10: I would like to know how to activate autofill on my pc with Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-windows-10/ba8bd517-6942-44c5-9e03-02c1f89f1108
  8. Fail in Google Chrome

Fail in Google Chrome: Hello to update my order to the latest version of Windows Chrome stopped working, not because of network or internet connection, if I have. It shows the following: err_connection_reset_chrome. How to solve!...
  9. Google Chrome for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome for Windows 10: I'm trying to install Google Chrome and I'm getting error code 57. Why does this happen? Why can not I install Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-for-windows-10/1cb632d3-a0d0-4f3c-8fe2-420b64714462
  10. Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76

in Windows 10 News
    Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76: The Stable channel has been updated to 70.0.3538.76 (Platform version: 11021.56.0) for most Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of bug fixes and security updates. Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days. New Features Allow users to enable...