Windows 10: Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop

Discus and support Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was not having any problems at all. I ran the HP network diagnostics and it said there was no problem.like they say: "don't fix it if it aint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by travisteeXP, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop

I was not having any problems at all. I ran the HP network diagnostics and it said there was no problem.like they say: "don't fix it if it aint broken"Other devices have no problem connecting to the wifi.Today I tried to connect to the wifi and could not.I ran the HP network diagnostics again.Now it says:"The firewall settings on this computer are blocking a connection to a remote computer 921". So what do I have to check now? HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc1xx

:)

travisteeXP, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Reeves81x Win User

HP Laptops Shipped with Hidden Keylogger

and when i try to download the patch i get this...
    Your Internet access is blocked
    Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
    Try:
    ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

right click and save gives me a network error. Nice.

Reeves81x, Jul 9, 2021
  3. "Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection"

Hi Melissa,

There are instances when a firewall automatically blocks a connection to the network particularly if it’s a network which is quite far from your usual location. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest checking this support article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10. The said article has steps which directs you on properly disabling
    firewall. Aside from that, it has other troubleshooting options that could help us resolve the issue.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

Arthur Rui, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop

1. Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop - Similar Threads - Network firewall setting

2. security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ?: CrowdStrike falcon blocking internet access from every where. i can't even update windows.here are the detail provide by the troubleshooter:-Diagnostics information Network SecurityDetails about network security diagnosis:Settings that might be blocking the...
  3. security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ?: CrowdStrike falcon blocking internet access from every where. i can't even update windows.here are the detail provide by the troubleshooter:-Diagnostics information Network SecurityDetails about network security diagnosis:Settings that might be blocking the...
  4. security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. "Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection": The Internet works on my phone, but on my laptop the only site that works is Google and I can’t go on YouTube or Outlook or Gmail or anything like that. I run the troubleshooter and it said that ‘security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection’. That’s all I...
  6. "Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection": The Internet works on my phone, but on my laptop the only site that works is Google and I can’t go on YouTube or Outlook or Gmail or anything like that. I run the troubleshooter and it said that ‘security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection’. That’s all I...
  7. Security or Firewall settings blocking my connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security or Firewall settings blocking my connection: Hi, I'm new to this place so I apologize if theres something wrong with this post. Im facing this issue around 2 hours ago. I cannot connect to my internet, because "Security or firewall might be blocking the connection".I've tried to :1. Re-install network adapter2. Reset...
  8. Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection?!?!?!

Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection?!?!?!: On a brand new pc, had it for a couple months, and this error hit me out of nowhere. The internet works fine on my laptop and my phone, so I know its not the internet. I tried: Disabling the antivirus as well as the firewall Uninstalling/reinstalling my network adapter...
  9. firewall is blocking internet

firewall is blocking internet: how do ifix firewall blocking internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-is-blocking-internet/b1ac89ea-96dd-4476-b7d3-292a5793a415
  10. Firewall Blocking Internet

Firewall Blocking Internet: I am running Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.292... After updating to this version my internet connection is blocked. What needs to be allowed through through the firewall for my internet to run? It is only having issues when the firewall for private networks is on....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Internet settingis