Windows 10: Network folder crashes when I try to copy or move a file

Discus and support Network folder crashes when I try to copy or move a file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I tried to copy or move a file from a network folder and whenever I try that, the network folder and connection crashes. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by froydo, Sep 20, 2016.

1. froydo Win User

Network folder crashes when I try to copy or move a file

Hi,

Recently I tried to copy or move a file from a network folder and whenever I try that, the network folder and connection crashes. I tried installing ccleaner to fix all the broken links , did updates, changed the name of the laptop, rejoined the domain but it still crashes. I saw in the logs that most likely is the issue:

Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.14393.0, time stamp: 0x57899981
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.14393.103, time stamp: 0x57b7e207
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000f73f3

Any ideas how to fix this issue other than the ways I tried above ?

:)

froydo, Sep 20, 2016

2. When I try to save, copy, or create a new file in my D I am getting this error Error 0x80070522 Arequired Privilege is not held bt the Client

I have found the solution on the internet that say turn off the UAC. It's workded but all my Windows app cant work while UAC is turned OFF. Please help me fix this ? Thank you so much

* I tried fix like previous topic but still not working Network folder crashes when I try to copy or move a file :(

Network folder crashes when I try to copy or move a file [​IMG]

Viet Hung Pham, Sep 20, 2016
  3. When I try to save, copy, or create a new file in my D & C Drive both I am getting this error Error 0x80070522 Arequired Privilege is not held bt the Client

The security policy settings are correct; I did a side by side comparison with the settings in my system.

And no extra group policies configured.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 20, 2016
Thema:

Network folder crashes when I try to copy or move a file

1. Network folder crashes when I try to copy or move a file - Similar Threads - Network folder crashes

2. Windows Explorer keeps crashing when attempting move or copy files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer keeps crashing when attempting move or copy files: Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: Explorer.EXEApplication Version: 10.0.19041.1110Application Timestamp: e86d289eFault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dllFault Module Version: 10.0.19041.1110Fault Module...
  3. No Duplicate Warning when Copying or Moving Files and Folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    No Duplicate Warning when Copying or Moving Files and Folders in Windows 10: When copying files from one folder to another, the OS always warns if there is another folder or file with the same name. It is one of the prominent features of File Explorer, which makes sure the same files are not overwritten without consent. In case you are not receiving...
  4. When i try to move a file to other folder, windows explorer crashs

When i try to move a file to other folder, windows explorer crashs: i dont know why this happening Problem happening: https://youtu.be/5mTaOlUzORs sorry for my english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-move-a-file-to-other-folder-windows/ef41e85e-79a8-4c49-bb0b-dafacfe96d38
  5. New files/folders move to main display when copied/created

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New files/folders move to main display when copied/created: Sometimes when I drag a file/folder to my desktop from a different location, it will move it to my main display and align it with the rest. Auto arrange is turned off. The same goes if I create a folder on my second display, it will appear when I want to create it, I name it...
  6. In file explorer,when I try to move or copy files,it wont let me do it

In file explorer,when I try to move or copy files,it wont let me do it: In file explorer,when I try to move or copy files,it wont let me do it.My places to save aren't listed now.I get a screen after I get" choose a location" that used to have where to save like Desktop,Downloads and so on and now it is blank....
  7. Moving/Copying files and folders in Windows 10

Moving/Copying files and folders in Windows 10: I have just lost a folder of files that I meant to copy from one location to another location on the same drive. I meant to copy the files, but instead I moved them. Realizing my mistake, I used the "Undo" function and now the files/folders have completely disappeared ......
  8. Explorer.exe crashing when opening folders and/or trying to copy folders/files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe crashing when opening folders and/or trying to copy folders/files: Hello, I had this issue around 7 months ago as of this post and I still have the same issue. I switched hardware in the meantime and don't use an AMD GPU anymore. What I tried: - Safe Mode - New profile - clean reinstallation of the GPU drivers - updating all drivers...
  9. Cannot copy or move a folder on a networked computer

Cannot copy or move a folder on a networked computer: Something changed on one of the computers on my home network. In File Explorer when I right click a folder on a networked computer the normal popup appears with all the options but almost instantly goes away. I can copy or move a file within the folder normally. To add to the...
  10. Network File Copies and Moves Crash File Explorer

Network File Copies and Moves Crash File Explorer: Everytime I try to move or copy any files from a mapped network share, it crashes out the file explorer. Anyone have any ideas on what can be causing this? The OS is Windows 10 Pro, the network share is on a Synology NAS box. Thank you 70147