Windows 10: Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

Discus and support Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I'd really appreciate your help on this one.My son and I like to play Red Alert 3 on my local network both of our computers have network cables... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jon Paulson, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

Hello,I'd really appreciate your help on this one.My son and I like to play Red Alert 3 on my local network both of our computers have network cables attached to my cable modem. We have played this game for years without any issues. After I upgraded my computer to Windows 11 our computers could no longer see each other so we are no longer able to play against each other. Nothing else has changed besides my computer being upgraded to Windows 11 his computer is still on Windows 10. I have searched high and low for a solution but I haven't been able to find anything that works.thanks for your

:)

Jon Paulson, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2022
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Dev997 Win User

Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

Stop upgrade to Windows 11

devkuar

Dev997, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

1. Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Network Game Stopped

2. DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: I had the DLNA server working on my Windows desktop Media Streaming Options were turned on, all folders of interest added to the Video library on Windows 10 Home. I was using VLC on my iPhone same home network to play videos on my phone.I have upgraded to Windows 11 22H2,...
  3. DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: I had the DLNA server working on my Windows desktop Media Streaming Options were turned on, all folders of interest added to the Video library on Windows 10 Home. I was using VLC on my iPhone same home network to play videos on my phone.I have upgraded to Windows 11 22H2,...
  4. Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,I'd really appreciate your help on this one.My son and I like to play Red Alert 3 on my local network both of our computers have network cables attached to my cable modem. We have played this game for years without any issues. After I upgraded my computer to Windows 11...
  5. My microphone stops working after upgrading to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone stops working after upgrading to Windows 11.: Since I've upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, my microphone has stopped working. When I connected my wired headphone it does not record any sound and even the inbuilt microphone in the laptop showed the same issue. When I connected my Bluetooth earphone the microphone worked...
  6. VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade: Hello,We have a few windows laptops that were upgraded to windows 11 about a month or so ago. They have a vpn client connection working when they were on windows 10. After the upgrade, all of then cannot connect anymore. I tried removing the configuration and adding them...
  7. VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade

VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade: Hello,We have a few windows laptops that were upgraded to windows 11 about a month or so ago. They have a vpn client connection working when they were on windows 10. After the upgrade, all of then cannot connect anymore. I tried removing the configuration and adding them...
  8. Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,As stated in the title, my microphone on my headset stopped working after I updated my computer to Windows 11. When I first plugged it into my 3.5mm headset jack, nothing was detected. I found online that I could make my sound driver be the Realtek High Definition Audio...
  9. Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,As stated in the title, my microphone on my headset stopped working after I updated my computer to Windows 11. When I first plugged it into my 3.5mm headset jack, nothing was detected. I found online that I could make my sound driver be the Realtek High Definition Audio...
  10. Networking stopped after upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking stopped after upgrade: I set up a network so that I could share files between my computers. However, I had an automatic upgrade today and after it had finished I could no longer see my main computer on my other computer, it had disappeared completely and therefore I am no longer able to share...