Windows 10: network home

Discus and support network home in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ok i have many devices hook in to my router from wifi to wire. im looking to make it run faster and better. i have tp-link ac2600 router. looking to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by senthiele, Feb 12, 2018.

1. senthiele Win User

network home

ok i have many devices hook in to my router from wifi to wire. im looking to make it run faster and better. i have tp-link ac2600 router. looking to do what is best for it. right now i have default setting but would like to get feed back on what to set it up as. from static ip to port forward. we do play online game and i do have xbox and ps4 hook in wifi. any help would be nice to have ty.

:)

senthiele, Feb 12, 2018

2. Home network

I am unable to either create a home network (either "HomeGroup" or under "Network") or join what Windows tells me is an existing HomeGroup.

TimBoulton, Feb 12, 2018
  3. RichCook Win User
    Home network

When looking at my home network , one of my computers shows up as a device several times with the names that I used before I renamed that computer after my last windows reinstall .

RichCook, Feb 12, 2018
  4. senthiele Win User

network home

also i like to add that my IPv6 on my desktop keep losing internet connection

senthiele, Feb 12, 2018
  5. Samuria Win User
    Welcome to the forum. What problems do you have ipv6 is only used for homegroups and not generally supported by most isps. What radio type are your devices b,g,n,AC ? What speed do you get and what do you pay for?

Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

network home

1. network home - Similar Threads - network home

2. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06
  3. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06
  4. Dell e7440 cannot find home Wi-Fi network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell e7440 cannot find home Wi-Fi network.: I have a Dell e7440 running Windows 10 that has been my daily workhorse. It’s never failed me until now. I popped in a USB drive just to check what was on it and when I safely removed it, my Wi-Fi stopped seeing my router. All my other devices still work no problem, but the...
  5. Dell e7440 cannot find home Wi-Fi network.

Dell e7440 cannot find home Wi-Fi network.: I have a Dell e7440 running Windows 10 that has been my daily workhorse. It’s never failed me until now. I popped in a USB drive just to check what was on it and when I safely removed it, my Wi-Fi stopped seeing my router. All my other devices still work no problem, but the...
  6. Dell e7440 cannot find home Wi-Fi network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unable to see home network on available wifi list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see home network on available wifi list: Recently lost connection to my home wifi network and when I went to reconnect, my home network was not listed. I can see other networks available, but not my own. Other devices are on my network and working fine. O/S is windows 8.1So far, I have done the following:Rebooted my...
  8. Unable to see home network on available wifi list

Unable to see home network on available wifi list: Recently lost connection to my home wifi network and when I went to reconnect, my home network was not listed. I can see other networks available, but not my own. Other devices are on my network and working fine. O/S is windows 8.1So far, I have done the following:Rebooted my...
  9. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...
  10. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...