Windows 10: Network icon is completely gone

Discus and support Network icon is completely gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello community. After a while using my ASUS X541U running on Windows 10, I've noticed that my network icon is not appearing. I tried every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sepehr619, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Sepehr619 Win User

Network icon is completely gone

Hello community.

After a while using my ASUS X541U running on Windows 10, I've noticed that my network icon is not appearing.

I tried every possible solutions like enbaling network in taskbar settings, running registerys and editing group policy

But none of them worked for me Network icon is completely gone :(

So, when I want to connect to a WiFi network, I need to lock my account and connect from the login screen.

Then when I sign in I have network connection.

I use Driver Talent application to update my drivers and it shows me the WLAN, USB WLAN and Network driver is working normally.

Thank you for reading.

:)

Sepehr619, Sep 7, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Network icon is completely gone :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 7, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    Network Icon

Use this tutorial.
    It was written for Win 7 and Win 8, but it is applicable to Win 10.
    I, personally, had used it to restore my missing Volume and Network icons.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...e-disable.html

Use Option Two, step #5, click the Download button > then continue to step #11 to 15.
    Make sure you reboot to complete the process.

davidhk, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Network icon is completely gone

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Network icon is completely gone

1. Network icon is completely gone - Similar Threads - Network icon completely

2. My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.: On my laptop window 11 the internet and Bluetooth icon is completely gone. I've restarted and factory restarted my laptop. I have no clue what to do. When I went to device manager the Realtek Bluetooth adapter has a little orange triangle. Please help me out....
  3. My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.: On my laptop window 11 the internet and Bluetooth icon is completely gone. I've restarted and factory restarted my laptop. I have no clue what to do. When I went to device manager the Realtek Bluetooth adapter has a little orange triangle. Please help me out....
  4. WiFi icon to look at networks is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon to look at networks is gone: So I restarted my computer because it wasn’t connecting to my home WiFi networks and I came back to this. The icon is gone, and I went to the control panel app to look at adaptive settings and it only shows Ethernet....
  5. WiFi icon to look at networks is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi icon to look at networks is gone: So I restarted my computer because it wasn’t connecting to my home WiFi networks and I came back to this. The icon is gone, and I went to the control panel app to look at adaptive settings and it only shows Ethernet....
  6. WiFi icon to look at networks is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network icon is gone in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network icon is gone in taskbar: The computer icon with the eithernet connector (or if on Wi-Fi, the wifi logo) in the taskbar is gone from my system. And when I try to activate it from setting>taskbar my volume control icon turns on and off instead of making my network icon appear shown here with orage...
  8. Network icon is gone?

Network icon is gone?: My network icon has disappeared? And im not connected to wifi, this started happening when I booted my pc up in safe mode and even after disabling I cannot connect to wifi submitted by /u/EllisMain [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth Completely Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Completely Gone: I really need help, so all I'm gonna do is go straight forward and explain my situation My laptop is an acer aspire, and I havehad Bluetooth capabilities ever since I got it. I have earbuds that work via Bluetooth, they out of nowhere, disconnected, which probably wasn't...
  10. Bluetooth completely gone

Bluetooth completely gone: So basically what happened was I turned on Bluetooth and tried to connect an Xbox controller to it in which my pc slowed down to crawl and I had to sign out for it to be fixed. After this I couldn’t find Bluetooth anywhere. Even on settings i can’t turn it on and...