Windows 10: network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work

Discus and support network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have I asked this question before folks? Can you help with this? This is why I don't buy anything from your company. Are you guys getting any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamEvanovich2, Nov 3, 2020.

1. network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work

Have I asked this question before folks? Can you help with this? This is why I don't buy anything from your company. Are you guys getting any better? Or rather, does Nadella know about this nonsense?

network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work 439fc278-bdbb-4f4d-a22b-d7f712cee789?upload=true.jpg

see here for another person complaining about you guys:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/desktop-icons-disappear.314582/

:)

AdamEvanovich2, Nov 3, 2020
  2. amuzeini Win User

Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Have this problem too. Network and volume icons refuse to show together. If I disable both then enable network icon, it shows. Then if I enable the sound icon, the network icon disappears. The real problem is not so much this, but that the missing icon is
    not even showing in the hidden area of sys tray. Same with other icons. Enabling one is at the cost of something else disappearing. Annoying as ****. And if the only solution (as suggested) is to re-install windows, I can only laugh. Hope someone can provide
    a 'reasonable' solution.

amuzeini, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Network icon missing

The network icon that appears in the bottom left notification tray area is missing, and has been missing for awhile. I've followed steps for deleting a couple registrys, as well as turning off and on certain notifications in the settings menu. Neither
    worked.

Shanevolution, Nov 3, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work

1. network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work - Similar Threads - network icon missing

2. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  3. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  4. Network connection icon in tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connection icon in tray: Starting from yesterday, while I'm connected to the internet, the tray icon says I'm not "No internet access" icon.I logged off/on to my account, I turned off/on my laptop, to no avail...Any thoughts?...
  5. Network connection icon in tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connection icon in tray: Just from yesterday, while I'm connected to the internet, the tray icon says I'm not "No internet access" icon.I logged off/on to my account, I turned off/on my laptop, to no avail...Any thoughts?...
  6. The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11: I needed to switch Internet, I checked the tray and found out that network icon is missing. I know network icon was combined with the sound icon and it was there after I upgraded to windows 11. But now I have only sound icon see screen-shot. I can't find the network icon...
  7. The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11: I needed to switch Internet, I checked the tray and found out that network icon is missing. I know network icon was combined with the sound icon and it was there after I upgraded to windows 11. But now I have only sound icon see screen-shot. I can't find the network icon...
  8. Taskbar icons tray is missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons tray is missing.: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  9. Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray: Up until yesterday the little shield for Windows Defender was always in the hidden icons box that I could open down in lower right corner. It still shows as running in task manager and I do use another anti-virus, but it concerns me that the shield icon is no longer showing....
  10. Icon missing in tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon missing in tray: My One drive icon keep disappearing from the icon tray, I have a method to restore it. But then it kept on missing when i restart my laptop or when I switch the laptop back on. I believe I have followed all the guidance on keeping it permanent, but it doesn't work at all...