Windows 10: Network icon not displaying in taskbar after using CustomizerGod

Discus and support Network icon not displaying in taskbar after using CustomizerGod in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I downloaded the latest CustomizerGod version today to change the icons and make it look identical to Windows 7. And then when I changed the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrueRed, Feb 27, 2021.

1. TrueRed Win User

Network icon not displaying in taskbar after using CustomizerGod

So I downloaded the latest CustomizerGod version today to change the icons and make it look identical to Windows 7. And then when I changed the network icon, it disappeared once Explorer restarted. I tried resetting icon cache, it did not work. I tried finding tutorials, which still did not work for me. I next tried checking the hidden icons of the notification center and it was missing. Tried everything and still did not work! Then, I peeked if it was actually displaying. However, instead on showing the network icon, it showed the sound icon instead in Settings. How can I make it show again?

Version: Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

:)

TrueRed, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 27, 2021
  3. blockie Win User
    Taskbar no network icon

Network and Sharing is the only plce I can see the list of detected networks.
    How do I get the the icon on the taskbar?
    Bill

blockie, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Network icon not displaying in taskbar after using CustomizerGod

Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Network icon not displaying in taskbar after using CustomizerGod

1. Network icon not displaying in taskbar after using CustomizerGod - Similar Threads - Network icon displaying

2. Display hotkeys for taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display hotkeys for taskbar icons?: Hello! As the title says, is there any way to display the corresponding hotkey on an icon on the taskbar? I'm referring specifically to those next to cortana and task-viewer. For example, when I'm using multiple applications and have to switch between them I sometimes open...
  3. Is CustomizerGod Safe?

Is CustomizerGod Safe?: So today i wanted to make windows 10 look better. so I found this app called "CustomizerGod." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-customizergod-safe/1d303ebe-42c4-422b-b9bb-94dfda82391d
  4. Certain Taskbar icons not displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain Taskbar icons not displaying: Very recently, my I noticed that my calendar and mail icons were not showing up on the taskbar, even though they were still fully functional. The icons displayed on the search screen or list of apps or microsoft store, just not in the taskbar. If I create a shortcut on my...
  5. Icons not displaying on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons not displaying on the taskbar?: Hi everyone, I've searched everywhere online and cannot find a solution to this anywhere. Basically, it seems like windows has randomly chosen half of my programs to not display an Icon for on the taskbar. It doesn't cause any issues functionality-wise, anytime I click on...
  6. Taskbar setting - Icons to display

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar setting - Icons to display: I installed Chemtable Autorun Organizer, decided I didn't want it and uninstalled it. It the Taskbar settings, Select which items appear in the taskbar, it is still showing not 1, but 2 instances of "AutorunOrganizer.exc Autorun Organizer (performing 1 task(s)". It doesn't...
  7. Network icon in taskbar

Network icon in taskbar: What file has the network icon in the taskbar in Windows 10. 1903? There is no Pnidui.dll file. John 138427
  8. Taskbar no network icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Taskbar no network icon: Network and Sharing is the only plce I can see the list of detected networks. How do I get the the icon on the taskbar? Bill 43226
  9. Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot: Hey, I have a problem, ever since I took the anniversary update ~1 week ago, every time I turn my computer off and on again (I have fast startup on), the battery icon doesn't appear unless I restart the explorer.exe process or reboot, and it's really annoying, does anyone...
  10. Icons used to be on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons used to be on taskbar?: HP Envy desktop came with Windows 10 Home already loaded. Set it up with my program shorcut icons in the taskbar. Everything working just fine for days, and then all of a sudden (well maybe not as I had just installed updates from MS) the taskbar no longer shows those icons...