Windows 10: Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

Discus and support Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Isar van Elderen, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an ethernet cable. This isn't correct because I can still use the internet for browsing, streaming etc. The main problem is that I can't activate mobile hotspot because my laptop thinks I don't have internet access.

I already reset my network several times and this does not seem to fix the issue.

How do I solve this?

:)

Isar van Elderen, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Cronic Win User

No internet access

Im working on helping someone get there computer set up on my network, but i cant get it to get internet. The computer connects to the network, has full signal bars, but no internet access.

Whats ive tried to far
    flushing dns
    restarting router
    ipconfig commands

everything ive looked at seems like it should work, but im getting nowhere. Any1 have any thoughts on this

Cronic, Mar 16, 2019
  3. MIAGIBBS Win User
    Accessing internet wirelessly.

How do i get access to internet? This is my dilemma, I have 2 pc's that are accessing the internet by way of ethernet and/or wireless. But my downstairs laptop will not access internet wirelessly . When I try...it just keeps saying checking requirements.
    Also my network is not listed under network connections, but it does appear in the list at the system tray icon.

MIAGIBBS, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

network icon says "no internet access" but i am connected

like the subject says network icon says no Internet access but I am connected to the Internet on Windows 10 enterprise desktop computer. When you go into network and sharing Center network since private network, access type says no Internet access. Home
    group says joined, in connection it says network adapter. Have gone in to network adapter settings it says no Internet access under IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity duration is active, speed is 1 Gbps, I have bites under sent and received, diagnostics says there
    is nothing wrong and network connection details have the IP address, subnet mask, lease obtained and expired are good, I have the IP for default gateway , DHCP server, DNS server, all have their right numbers and are working.

claytonpickrell, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

1. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access - Similar Threads - Network icon says

2. Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...: I have tried online guides and so on and none have worked however my normal Wi-Fi works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-having-internet-access-with-ipv4-and/2b37f282-e4ce-471e-a44f-594a87c90f06
  3. Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...: I have tried online guides and so on and none have worked however my normal Wi-Fi works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-having-internet-access-with-ipv4-and/2b37f282-e4ce-471e-a44f-594a87c90f06
  4. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  5. Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet: I'm on Windows 10. It will say "no internet, secured" but I actually have access to most websites. However, some websites and applications won't work, including the Spotify app, the Outlook app, the Epic Games Launcher, and epicgames.com. These apps and sites will tell me I...
  6. No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet: I’m on 1809 (LTSC) and according to Windows I have No Internet even though I can access any site. Everything works except the desktop Spotify app (Spotify web works). I’m able to access msftnsci.com just fine. I removed all of my WindowsSpyBlocker rules and this is still...
  7. Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected

in Windows 10 News
    Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade or update your Windows 10 and you notice that the Network Connectivity Status Indicator (NCSI) on the notification area/system tray on […] This article Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. internet works, but icon says no internet access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    internet works, but icon says no internet access: My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  9. internet works but network icon says "no internet access"

internet works but network icon says "no internet access": My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  10. Access to internet, but no network icons

Access to internet, but no network icons: A couple of days ago, I had to get a new tv box because ours was just old and needed to be replaced. (We have our tv and wifi combined). Before the person came and fixed/replaced the box everything was fine with the internet but now I am getting high ping on online gaming...