Windows 10: Network ID and Password Requirement Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Discus and support Network ID and Password Requirement Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have several computers linked wirelessly in a Home Network. Most of the time they work fine. I can transfer files between them with no issues, most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by w1ksz, Dec 6, 2019.

1. w1ksz Win User

Network ID and Password Requirement Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I have several computers linked wirelessly in a Home Network. Most of the time
    they work fine. I can transfer files between them with no issues, most of the time.
    Occasionally, the Network barfs and requires me to enter an ID and Password.

Since I don't recall ever doing that, I do not have one to enter.

How can I defeat this ID/Password requirement ? I am in my own home with my
    own computers, why all this security ?

Thanks for your help.

Richard S.

:)

w1ksz, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/32-bit-and-64-bit-windows#1TC=windows-7

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Maria2015 Win User
    Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Network ID and Password Requirement Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - Lots of 6035 Events from the System ID

I have a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit system that the System event log is showing a Event ID 6035 message every 10 seconds. The SID associated with the message is SYSTEM. The suggested action is to reduce Global or local groups, but I don't see how I Can do this
    for the SYSTEM ID. This is a standalone system not linked to any AD domain or policy servers.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

JayVander Wall, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Network ID and Password Requirement Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

1. Network ID and Password Requirement Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - Similar Threads - Network Password Requirement

2. Windows 10 64-bit specs requirement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64-bit specs requirement: Can my PC run or can it update to windows 10, 64-bit?? Here's my specs: Intel Pentium E5800 Dual-core 3.2ghz x64-based cpu 4GB Ram ddr3 500GB HDD Intel DG41WV mobo My system only runs at 32-bit OS....
  3. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  4. PrefetchW requirement for Windows 10 64 bit.

PrefetchW requirement for Windows 10 64 bit.: Hello. I have tried to upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit several times but my processor does not support PrefetchW. Supposedly 64 bit Windows 10 runs on Pentium 4s and I have an admittedly ancient Pentium D. It runs Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate just fine but refuses to install...
  5. "Windows 64-bit Is Required"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Windows 64-bit Is Required": Whenever I try to download a application that requires 64-bit Windows, A message pops up after it is all done downloading saying that "windows 64-bit is required". I checked many of times to see if my system is windows 64-bit, and it is a 64-bit system. What do I do?...
  6. "Windows 64-bit Is Required"

"Windows 64-bit Is Required": Whenever I try to download a application that requires 64-bit Windows, A message pops up after it is all done downloading saying that "windows 64-bit is required". I checked many of times to see if my system is windows 64-bit, and it is a 64-bit system. What do I do?...
  7. "Windows 64-bit Required"

"Windows 64-bit Required": Whenever I try to download a application that requires 64-bit Windows, A message pops up after it is all done downloading saying that "windows 64-bit is required". I checked many of times to see if my system is windows 64-bit, and it is a 64-bit system. What do I do?...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  9. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking: I measure 43 Mbps download and upload with Speedof.me from a Intel I210 Gigabit NIC on a wired network. Other Windows 10 machines I plug into the port see 200 Mbps. Things I've tried to remedy: 1. I've run all the Windows 10 troubleshoots and no problems detected. 2....
  10. Windows 10 64 bit PRO - IRSTRSV event id 0

Windows 10 64 bit PRO - IRSTRSV event id 0: Windows 8.1 64bit PRO updated to Windows 10 PRO - intel rst 14.5.2.1088 by station-drivers I see this irstrtsv error in the Event Viewer. id event 0 The description for Event ID 0 from source irstrtsv cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is...