Windows 10: Network in settings closing everytime I open it

Discus and support Network in settings closing everytime I open it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay so after I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 pro 20h2 my wife icon disappeared totally and everytime I try to enter the network through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EmordiMichael, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Network in settings closing everytime I open it

Okay so after I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 pro 20h2 my wife icon disappeared totally and everytime I try to enter the network through the settings app it immediately closes so I’ve tried resetting my pc it didn’t work it didn’t let me reset my pc even my anti virus isn’t scanning for virus and if I try to degrade my system it says It’s been 10 days already since the update so I can’t degrade it to the last system I don’t know what to do Any help would really be appreciated Thank you!

:)

EmordiMichael, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Change network profile

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below steps to change a Private network to Public, and check if it helps.

• Click on the Network icon on the notification area, click
      Open Network Setting
    • Double Click on network location.
    • Turn “on”, Find devices and content.
    • Close.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Network in settings closing everytime I open it

Cannot open network and sharing center in windows 10

Hi Aman,

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details

• Do you get any error message, when trying to open network and sharing center?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to fix the issue.

Method 1: Install all the Windows 10 pending updates and check if it helps.

I suggest you check for the pending updates in resolving the issue.

• In search type Check for updates and hit enter.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Windows 10 will automatically install all the pending updates.
    If the issue still persist, suggest you to try the below step to fix the issue.

Method 2: I suggest you to
    Run the DISM Tool and check.

The DISM tool checks the system health and will try to restore the files.

• Right click on the Start button, click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the
      Enter key after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type
    Exit, and then press Enter.

Reference: I suggest you to follow the steps recommended in the below article for any network connection issues.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps. If the issue persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Network in settings closing everytime I open it

1. Network in settings closing everytime I open it - Similar Threads - Network settings closing

2. Network settings close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network settings close: I need help after windows 10 update my network settings close when opened and my internrt driver is corrupted how ro fix i tried to update driver but it says its updated...
  3. Network settings close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network settings close: I need help after windows 10 update my network settings close when opened and my internrt driver is corrupted how ro fix i tried to update driver but it says its updated...
  4. Network settings close

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Audio lags everytime I open or close full screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio lags everytime I open or close full screen: So every time I enter full screen for any application, my audio starts lagging, and I can't hear anything for around 15 seconds. I am using Bluetooth headphones and I already tried reinstalling the drivers but nothing seemed to work....
  6. Audio lags everytime I open or close full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio lags everytime I open or close full screen: So every time I enter full screen for any application, my audio starts lagging, and I can't hear anything for around 15 seconds. I am using Bluetooth headphones and I already tried reinstalling the drivers but nothing seemed to work....
  7. Audio lags everytime I open or close full screen

8. Network in settings closing everytime I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network in settings closing everytime I open it: Okay so after I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 pro 20h2 my wife icon disappeared totally and everytime I try to enter the network through the settings app it immediately closes so I’ve tried resetting my pc it didn’t work it didn’t let me reset my pc even my anti virus...
  9. Network in settings closing everytime I open it

Network in settings closing everytime I open it: Okay so after I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 pro 20h2 my wife icon disappeared totally and everytime I try to enter the network through the settings app it immediately closes so I’ve tried resetting my pc it didn’t work it didn’t let me reset my pc even my anti virus...
  10. ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.: I have a desktop computer that I have rencently upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809, but now the ''settings'' app crashes everytime Ik try to open it. Can anybody help me fix it?...