Windows 10: Network & Internet and Focus Assist settings crashing on launch

Discus and support Network & Internet and Focus Assist settings crashing on launch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For about a month now, I've been unable to open a few menus within my settings page. Everything on the main screen works except for Network & Internet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ryugarulz, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Network & Internet and Focus Assist settings crashing on launch

For about a month now, I've been unable to open a few menus within my settings page. Everything on the main screen works except for Network & Internet, and within the System menu, focus assist crashes the application as well.

I'm on build 19041.746 - two Windows updates have not fixed this.

Any help would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/ryugarulz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ryugarulz, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Windows focus assist

Hello Mike, *Smile

Focus Assist used to be called "Quiet Hours".

It's a feature that basically allows you to pause or stop showing notifications when they would be inconvenient.

Here's some tutorials below to give you more details:

Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Change Focus Assist Automatic Rules in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Windows focus assist

Ah, i just realized you can turn it off for gaming mode. Its might be help while i am working on my essay. Thanks.

mikelferdinan, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Network & Internet and Focus Assist settings crashing on launch

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Network & Internet and Focus Assist settings crashing on launch

1. Network & Internet and Focus Assist settings crashing on launch - Similar Threads - Network Internet Focus

2. network and internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network and internet settings crashing: when i open the available networks in my task bar it fails to load any and closes on its own.i've also tried connecting to wifi through the settings method and it fails to connect each time or does not bring up the "connecting" prompt.i would love if someone can come up with...
  3. Focus Assist Settings Crashing and Notifications not Showing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus Assist Settings Crashing and Notifications not Showing Windows 11: Hi,I have this problem that, when I get notifications, they are not popping up. For apps like Discord or WhatsApp, which have a notification sound, it does make the sound but the pop-up button does not appear. I checked if Focus Assist option was enabled, but it is not even...
  4. Focus Assist Settings Crashing and Notifications not Showing Windows 11

Focus Assist Settings Crashing and Notifications not Showing Windows 11: Hi,I have this problem that, when I get notifications, they are not popping up. For apps like Discord or WhatsApp, which have a notification sound, it does make the sound but the pop-up button does not appear. I checked if Focus Assist option was enabled, but it is not even...
  5. Windows Focus Assist Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Focus Assist Settings: I have an issue where I cannot get into the Windows Focus Assist settings in Windows 10I clicked the option and nothing happens.I have checked all my settings I am thinking it is a group policy setting but I checked everything and Quiet Hours is enabled.If anyone has any...
  6. Windows Focus Assist Settings

Windows Focus Assist Settings: I have an issue where I cannot get into the Windows Focus Assist settings in Windows 10I clicked the option and nothing happens.I have checked all my settings I am thinking it is a group policy setting but I checked everything and Quiet Hours is enabled.If anyone has any...
  7. Windows Focus Assist Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. network & Internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network & Internet settings crashing: HiI have a Windoows 10 64bit machine.When I select network & Internet settings the dialog opens then closes after few seconds without showing any options or populating the dialog boxLawrence...
  9. network & Internet settings crashing

network & Internet settings crashing: HiI have a Windoows 10 64bit machine.When I select network & Internet settings the dialog opens then closes after few seconds without showing any options or populating the dialog boxLawrence...
  10. Settings app crashes accessing "Focus Assist" settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crashes accessing "Focus Assist" settings: Hi, I'm experiencing the following issue on a system I just fully reinstalled (i.e. including a reformat of the HDD; I'm now running build 17134.228). Every time I try to access the "Focus Assist" settings in the Settings app, it just dies. Any clue?...