Windows 10: network & internet connectio

Discus and support network & internet connectio in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm having trouble connecting to the internet on my PC when both a LAN cable is connected and a Modem,for it to work I have to pug out the LAN cable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Qba Mwaura, Feb 7, 2019.

1. network & internet connectio

I'm having trouble connecting to the internet on my PC when both a LAN cable is connected and a Modem,for it to work I have to pug out the LAN cable to acces the internet via the modem otherwise when both are plugged in my PC indicates there is internet access via the modem but it doesn't really work and I really need the LAN connected since I use it to transfer data to other pc

:)

Qba Mwaura, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 7, 2019
  3. george 44 Win User
    since i upgrade to windows 10 my internet connectios are a disaster

since i upgrade to windows 10 my internet connectios are a disaster

george 44, Feb 7, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

network & internet connectio

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

network & internet connectio [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

network & internet connectio [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

network & internet connectio

1. network & internet connectio - Similar Threads - network internet connectio

2. Network & Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network & Internet: How to add internet speed meter in taskbar in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-internet/de011583-7f00-417d-bb7a-1e449ddf5acc
  3. NETWORK AND INTERNET

NETWORK AND INTERNET: My device has Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11 ac wireless adapter and it supports 2.4 G & 5G both, to verify that I used the cmd and found [ATTACH] here radio types supported are shown but in device manager while changing while changing the wireless mode it only shows a, b and...
  4. network and internet

network and internet: i cannot connect to my wifi usb hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-and-internet/d839daec-c4d5-457e-a2cc-72633835fedd
  5. Network and internet

Network and internet: I have a fleet of HP laptops running windows 10 in a K-8 school. Since the last windows update a couple of weeks ago, none of the laptops stay connected to the wifi. Laptops keep connecting and disconnecting. APs are cisco meraki MR 33s please advise as laptops are...
  6. networking and internet

networking and internet: ive been hacked badly for the 2nd time. ive been thru several providers. im definitely being restricted as far as admin privs and now im figuring its a very good chance im not online nor can I see anything on my network. last time my printer was my server and everything was...
  7. NETWORK AND INTERNET

NETWORK AND INTERNET: On my setting, under the heading of network and internet I cant see the Wi-fi option but only Status, Ethernet, Dial-up, VPN etc. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-and-internet/485e7aef-68ca-42f3-905a-0633dbf9edea
  8. network and internet

network and internet: hello I don't know how to set lan settings please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-and-internet/4422fde5-801b-4199-908b-f83fa0d3be67
  9. iNTERNET/Networking

iNTERNET/Networking: Hi! I have a problem with my Computer in that even though I can use the internet through any browser, Windows apps, Windows itself etc keep claiming there is no internet/network connection. So, I can sit here typing to you browsing facebook you tube whatever, but Windows...
  10. Lap top loosing connectio with t.v

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lap top loosing connectio with t.v: I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm playing on the app will stop with the notification the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. The t.v. is operating fine...