Windows 10: network & internet don't work

Discus and support network & internet don't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i open settings -> network & internet, is just shut down the settings, and when i try to open again the network & internet is shuting down the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Grasuu., Nov 17, 2020.

1. Grasuu. Win User

network & internet don't work

when i open settings -> network & internet, is just shut down the settings, and when i try to open again the network & internet is shuting down the setings again. I need a windows reinstall or?

:)

Grasuu., Nov 17, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 17, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 17, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. network & internet don't work - Similar Threads - network internet don't

2. Network & Internet not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network & Internet not working: My HP Notebook with Windows 10 will not give me the option to connect to the internet. If I open status on Network & Internet in Settings, it just closes Settings, and I have no idea why. I've tried multiple methods, but none of them work. I would really like to know why this...
  3. Network & Internet not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network & Internet not working: My HP Notebook with Windows 10 will not give me the option to connect to the internet. If I open status on Network & Internet in Settings, it just closes Settings, and I have no idea why. I've tried multiple methods, but none of them work. I would really like to know why this...
  4. Network & Internet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings

Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings: I often have this problem when the computer in sleepafter open again I often see thisI can't connect to any wifi and I need to restart the computerI feel annoyed about this problem because it appears quite a few times and of course I always have to restart the computer...
  6. Network & Internet setting not working

Network & Internet setting not working: I am trying to reconnect my wifi to my desktop but when I click on settings and then network & internet the window just closes. It also happens if I use the quick actions icon. I have the internet on other devices so it does not appear to be a wifi problem. I am on Windows...
  7. Network and internet not working

Network and internet not working: Hello, my wifi is not working. I troubleshooted it and the network adapter is not properly installed. So i went to device manager and on the network adapters there were only WLAN-s. So i clicked show hidden devices and Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network, IntelR Dual Band...
  8. internet works but network icon says "no internet access"

internet works but network icon says "no internet access": My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  9. Internet Connection But Browsers Don't Work, Periodically

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Connection But Browsers Don't Work, Periodically: After having my laptop on for a few hours I encounter a situation where I clearly have an internet connection but my browsers do not work, (both Firefox and Edge). What's weird is, on firefox, it will usually go to home page (google) and google will search, but from there...
  10. Network drive don't work?

in Windows 10 Support
    Network drive don't work?: I have 2 computer a Windows 7 and Windows 10. The Windows 7 computer can see the WD MY BOOK 2TB network drive but windows 10 error message is (This IP address is not accessible. You might not have permission to us this network resource. Contact the administrator of this...