Windows 10: Network & Internet not showing data usage properly

Discus and support Network & Internet not showing data usage properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey everyone, just built a PC recently with Windows 10 and noticed that data usage is not showing properly. On my other computer it shows an accurate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bulbaken, Nov 20, 2015.

1. bulbaken Win User

Network & Internet not showing data usage properly

Hey everyone, just built a PC recently with Windows 10 and noticed that data usage is not showing properly. On my other computer it shows an accurate data usage which is helpful. However on the new computer I think it may be a glitch since it's stuck on 2.88 MB for days now and I've downloaded a lot of games on steam. Using ethernet cable by the way.

Here's a picture if anyone is interested; https://i.imgur.com/DZ5eoMn.png?1

:)

bulbaken, Nov 20, 2015
  2. SteveJWV Win User

Wi-Fi not showing under settings

use win 10. when go to settings and in network & internet Wi-Fi- not showing. screen shows get data usage last 30 days. How do get Wi-F- showing . prior showed secured and connected

SteveJWV, Nov 20, 2015
  3. How to see the upload and download volume while in a metered connection

Yes, I am getting the Data Usage link. There is an option for Data Usage Overview. I tried clicking
    View Usage Details also. But it is not showing any usage details (showing 0 kB) even when I am connected to the internet (and have downloaded quite a few number of files).

RanjanGanguly, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Network & Internet not showing data usage properly

1. Network & Internet not showing data usage properly - Similar Threads - Network Internet showing

2. Problem with my internet data usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my internet data usage not showing up: So recently i was wanting to check my wifi data usage but nothing shows. I cant get access to my wifi data usage it doesnt even show here is a picture of how it looks, also when i right click on the internet access on the bottom left and go to the network settings a cmd...
  3. Problem with my internet data usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my internet data usage not showing up: So recently i was wanting to check my wifi data usage but nothing shows. I cant get access to my wifi data usage it doesnt even show here is a picture of how it looks, also when i right click on the internet access on the bottom left and go to the network settings a cmd...
  4. Problem with my internet data usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage: As in this question, same problem occured with me. Follow attached the 1st screen capture.It shows the data usage as 131.17 GB for last 18 days. But as in the 2nd capture, belowOnly I can't see all the usage detail related to those 18 days and if these usages are related to...
  6. Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage

Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage: As in this question, same problem occured with me. Follow attached the 1st screen capture.It shows the data usage as 131.17 GB for last 18 days. But as in the 2nd capture, belowOnly I can't see all the usage detail related to those 18 days and if these usages are related to...
  7. Data Usage not showing up

Data Usage not showing up: As seen in the picture, my data usage has not been showing up for the last 19 days. Please tell me ways to fix this as I am on a limited data plan and would really love to be able to see how much data I've used so I can manage my usage...
  8. task manager not showing proper values for network usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    task manager not showing proper values for network usage: My task manager was working properly for years up until recently. All of the sudden it decided to just stop showing the values for network usage on all programs. Even when running a speed test or downloading a game, no program shows any usage. The percentage displayed is...
  9. There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings: I have to disable background data usage of my pc i have seen many people doing it from data usage in network and internet option but i dont have one and also there are fewer options compared to other pcs i have seen.[ATTACH]...
  10. Internet Data Usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Data Usage: Hello I have a problem with my data usage calculation in settings the data usage says I used 13.20 GB here The problem is that when I try to see what app use that data, It nly show me like 3 GB of usage What is the problem here, please help OS build: 19042.782...