Windows 10: Network & Internet option missing

Discus and support Network & Internet option missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team,Been dealing with this for a while where I don't have an option for Network & Internet on settings. I normally don't mind it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chris Evert Orolfo, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Network & Internet option missing

Hello Microsoft Team,Been dealing with this for a while where I don't have an option for Network & Internet on settings. I normally don't mind it missing on settings but now I need to set up my own personal hotspot to connect my phone. Now I really need it to show up on settings. Please see photo attached as a reference. Thanks in advance.Windows version: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1.

:)

Chris Evert Orolfo, Jun 22, 2021

2. Internet option from settings - > internet and network icon option is missing

Hi Ang,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Are you able to access the network icon in the system tray and click
    Network settings and can see the settings?

This is a core Windows option and if it is missing in your system then I suggest you to perform the below step and check if it helps. Before that I suggest you to once restart your PC and check if you can find the option as it may occur due to Temporary
    glitch.

For Now run DISM Scan and check the status of the issue:

Use the DISM tool for repairing any missing or corrupted system files:

• Right click on the Start menu
      and select Command Prompt (Admin).

• If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click
      Continue.

• Type or copy paste the below command lines into it and hit Enter:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Network & Internet option missing

one or more network protocol are missing

Hi,

You might experience network or Internet connection issues in Windows for a number of reasons. Some common issues that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Your router and the network adapter in your PC might not work together.

I suggest you to follow the steps recommended by Nachappa C K
    on December 5, 2015 on similar issue from below link and check if it resolves the issue.

One or more network protocols are missing since update KB3120677.

Do let us know if you are able to connect to internet. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Network & Internet option missing

1. Network & Internet option missing - Similar Threads - Network Internet option

2. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth option missing in internet settings: Doesn't Windows 10 have Bluetooth capabilities on a Laptop Computer? I do not show one to turn on or off. I do have the Airplane mode or Hot Spot that I can turn on or off. I honestly thought I had an option to use turn on or off Bluetooth, but I cannot find it now! ???...
  3. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth option missing in internet settings: Doesn't Windows 10 have Bluetooth capabilities on a Laptop Computer? I do not show one to turn on or off. I do have the Airplane mode or Hot Spot that I can turn on or off. I honestly thought I had an option to use turn on or off Bluetooth, but I cannot find it now! ???...
  4. Bluetooth option missing in internet settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Network options missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network options missing: I recently reset my hard drive so I had to reinstall windows via usb. After being caught in a boot loop and deleting all the content in my hard drives. I was finally able to get windows installed and I set up my computer without wifi.My computer now has no access to internet...
  6. Advanced Power Options missing networking options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Power Options missing networking options: I have a 2020 Spectre X360 15 EB000. Version 1909, Build 18363.900. My Advanced Power Options does not have a network setting to allow me to able / disable networking while plugged in and in sleep mode. Does anyone know how to add this option, and whether or not adding may...
  7. Network and Internet | Internet randomly unavailable or missing

Network and Internet | Internet randomly unavailable or missing: Hello, this is an issue I have had for a few months now. When using my computer, randomly, my internet becomes unavailable. I know it is working because 1, if I restart or reconnect the the internet, its fine. And 2, all the other devices in my household does not have this...
  8. Internet Temp File Location missing in Internet Options?

Internet Temp File Location missing in Internet Options?: Steps to possibly cause this I did Reinstalled Avast Free at 2am last night, discovered afterwards Internet Temp FIles location option missing, Any ideas how to solve this, extensions in edge not working well at all Edge reset? System Reset? sfc /scannow...
  9. No wi-fi option in network and internet

No wi-fi option in network and internet: I don't have a wifi option under Network & Internet. I noticed that there was a question similar to mine, however the recommended solutions did not work for my problem. Plz help me! [ATTACH]...
  10. wifi missing in NETWORK & INTERNET

wifi missing in NETWORK & INTERNET: Hi, for the last few weeks I have not been able to get onto the internet, unless I keep turning on & off my laptop & then if I'm lucky for a short while I can get onto the net. before the laptop just permanently freezes When I am off line. I look in network & internet, the...