Windows 10: "network issue" after update - can't get past this screen!

Discus and support "network issue" after update - can't get past this screen! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, After the most recent update, when the computer re-booted its left me stuck on this screen? I run everything over Wifi so dont ever connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DannyPettiona, Oct 15, 2020.

1. "network issue" after update - can't get past this screen!

Hi all,

After the most recent update, when the computer re-booted its left me stuck on this screen?

I run everything over Wifi so dont ever connect to an ethernet.

Any ideas how to get paste this?

Thanks,

Danny

"network issue" after update - can't get past this screen! [​IMG]

:)

DannyPettiona, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Oct 15, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Oct 15, 2020
  4. "network issue" after update - can't get past this screen!

Network Connection Issues

Hi Ricki,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Method 1: Reboot the router of the network and check if the issue is resolved.
    If the issue persist, run the network adapter troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Network Adapter,
      click on Advanced and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter driver from device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall option.
    • Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Also check from the manufacturer’s website if you are using updated network adapter. If not, I suggest you to download the latest network adapter software from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

"network issue" after update - can't get past this screen!

1. "network issue" after update - can't get past this screen! - Similar Threads - network issue update

2. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  3. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  4. Can't get past W11 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past W11 login screen: https://ibb.co/0XJW72cUp until now I have been getting through the login screen with my local password. I always "skip" any Microsoft account logins or setup because its eternally stuck/broken my only verification option is a phone number I don't use anymore, and online...
  5. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  6. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  7. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows setup 10 can't get past Network screen and can't be setup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows setup 10 can't get past Network screen and can't be setup.: I've just got a new laptop i'm trying to setup. when it starts up, it says it needs a connection to complete the setup. i connect no problem (used 2 different wifi adapters to be sure) and then it goes to "checking the connection to microsoft this might take a while" and then...
  9. Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen.: My HP laptop was supposed to perform an update, but then at some point it stopped at said that it was unable to.My laptop kept restarting before bringing me to the blue screen of death, and I've tried to uninstall the updates but it won't let me, as it says the update is...
  10. Can't get past the 'Blue screen of death' after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get past the 'Blue screen of death' after update.: I'll get straight into it: after a recent windows update with spotty wifi, I haven't been able to get into my acer laptop. Whenever I load it up it gives me the "windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, we are just collecting error information :( ", then restarts to...