Windows 10: Network issue once run Streaming SW

Discus and support Network issue once run Streaming SW in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,just bought new laptop HP with:proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Associazione MUJIC, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Network issue once run Streaming SW

Hello,just bought new laptop HP withNetwork issue once run Streaming SW :proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0Installed OBS Studio 28.1.2 64I've the effect that once I launch OBS internet connection is lost. I've seen a similar post 1 year old and it seems it was unsolvable problem...I've tried adding rules in IN and OUT inside windows defender to enable the application to run in any condition private, domain, public but there is no effect.I've disabled both FIREWALL and ANTIVIRUS...same ef

:)

Associazione MUJIC, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 26, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Network issue once run Streaming SW

Streaming issue

Hi Emma,

To resolve your issue about streaming, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Navneet Anand as it seems to have worked with others.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Network issue once run Streaming SW

1. Network issue once run Streaming SW - Similar Threads - Network issue once

2. Network issue once run Streaming SW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network issue once run Streaming SW: Hello,just bought new laptop HP with:proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0Installed OBS Studio 28.1.2 64I've the effect that once I launch OBS...
  3. [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run: Hi, I bought a computer yesterday: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 8gb RAM 512 GB SSD Went through standard first time setup, everything appeared to run fine, Chrome and Edge web browsers ran video streaming services and installed apps (Netflix, Hulu). I restarted the computer and all of...
  4. Network streaming videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network streaming videos: I think it might be a networking issue but I’m having trouble streaming videos to my TV I’ve been doing this for over three years all of a sudden it’s a problem. I’ve been using iTunes in the beginning and I switch to Plex I cannot find my severs on my other devices I...
  5. Streaming issues

Streaming issues: I have a LenovoSlim 1-14AST-05 Laptop ideapad - Type 81VS - Model 81VS0001US I almost always have streaming issues. It will keep stopping and buffering every few seconds to mins if I'm lucky. I have checked my speeds. Windows is updated. My internet has been rebooted multiple...
  6. Easeus SW

in Windows 10 Support
    Easeus SW: Hi,after had encountered the KODC virus and my all pc had been encrypted with ,i had to roll true win 10 from win 7,i think i did a mistake not remove the virus first as i had made a clean install of win7 to win 10,i still have backed data that cannot be opened, now im using...
  7. Network Discovery And Streaming

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Network Discovery And Streaming: In Network Discovery>Streaming is not turn on. However, in my Windows Defender I see a lot of streaming going on. Why does it say Inbound rule for the Cast to Device server to allow streaming using HTTPTCP#####. I did not make this rule or any of these rules. Again, I just...
  8. windows 10 media streaming identifying network issue

windows 10 media streaming identifying network issue: I have trouble getting windows 10 media streaming to turn on. Currently when I turn it on through the media player, it gets stuck on "identifying network" and never advances from there. I have a working internet connection. I have researched numerous topics on the internet...
  9. Network Stream to Boxee

Network Stream to Boxee: I've been using Win 8.1 and 7 back and forth when i got bored.. this is the 2nd time i have tried Win 10 .. I'm having the same problems where i cant Stream to my boxee ... I've shared folders, Mapped them to network.. Boxee see PC Name but then just loads for a second then...
  10. Streaming issues crashing network caused by virus

Streaming issues crashing network caused by virus: I had some brutal weeks trying to fix a network issues. 1. Was it my very old Bluetooth speaker dealing with nouveau BT drivers? Nope. Worked fine with new BT speaker. 2. Was it old BT and Wifi Drivers needing updating? Nope. Problem persists. 3. Was it my Windows 10...