Windows 10: Network issues on a new PC laptop

Discus and support Network issues on a new PC laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this new PC laptop from a relative considering I had issues with my last one and this one seems to have the same issue. There are no networks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yuaA, Jan 2, 2023.

1. yuaA Win User

Network issues on a new PC laptop

I have this new PC laptop from a relative considering I had issues with my last one and this one seems to have the same issue. There are no networks showing up like they are supposed to. Where are they?

:)

yuaA, Jan 2, 2023

2. Issues while accessing PC over the network

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing the PC’s over the network. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Have you connected both the laptops to the same network through which the PC is connected?
    2. Which build version of Windows is installed on the PC’s?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try connecting the PC to the main router and see if you are able to access the laptops.

If you are able to access the laptops, then we need to configure the network settings once again. You can refer the suggestions by

Roohi_Taj
    replied on January 8, 2019.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 2, 2023
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 2, 2023
  4. Network issues on a new PC laptop

I'm online from my wifi laptop but can't connect to my home network

Nope, I've tried all the steps of all the fixes listed by Dalchina and Try3 but the problem still exists. The W10 laptop refuses to access my main W7 pc (named CG16) on my home network, although it can 'see' it, ie, it shows CG16 in the network list.
    The only thing I haven't tried is Dalchina's suggestion about creating a shortcut, mainly because I'm not sure where this shortcut is supposed to be. I'm assuming it has to be on the W10 laptop but I don't understand how it could work. More info please, Dalchina, if you'd be so kind.

Daymin, sorry: I have no idea what you're trying to say.

teckneeculler, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

Network issues on a new PC laptop

1. Network issues on a new PC laptop - Similar Threads - Network issues laptop

2. Network issues on a new PC laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network issues on a new PC laptop: I have this new PC laptop from a relative considering I had issues with my last one and this one seems to have the same issue. There are no networks showing up like they are supposed to. Where are they?...
  3. Network issues on a new PC laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues on a new PC laptop: I have this new PC laptop from a relative considering I had issues with my last one and this one seems to have the same issue. There are no networks showing up like they are supposed to. Where are they?...
  4. Issues with new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with new laptop: Earlier today I had gotten a new Lenovo Legion laptop. I was using it and noticed every time I pressed either the capslock or numlock button an indicator would pop up on screen. Is there any way of turning this off? I’ve already tried the following:Looking in control center...
  5. Issues with new network card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with new network card: Hello. I just installed a INTEL AC-7625 in place of my INTEL AC-3165. Safe to say it doesn't work. Under device manager, IT shows up. But gives a code 10 error. Claiming, that netwtw04 refuses to start. I cannot find a fix to this issue, as all articles online refer to a blue...
  6. Built new pc now network issues

Built new pc now network issues: I can browse the internt but every once in awhile it says web page cannot be reached but than loads up. If it dosent i just refresh the page and its fine my main problem though is i cant not join friends games if it is peer to peer. Most online games its fine. If I host they...
  7. Wifi/ network issues with my new laptop. Pls help

Wifi/ network issues with my new laptop. Pls help: Guys I am stuck in a really peculiar situation please help me out. I just started using my new laptop, I connected it to my home Wi-Fi and had no trouble in doing so, but after using it for around 2 min, the laptop stopped receiving internet. I thought it was a issue with...
  8. New laptop issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop issues: Just recently purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 10 and I keep repeatly getting a popup message from Windows giving me the option to either delete all apps from my computer and save my personal files, or to delete all apps and personal files from my computer. There is...
  9. PC Network Issues

PC Network Issues: Yesterday, the internet on my pc stopped working, it works fine on everything else, just not my pc. However the neighbours wifi works perfectly on my pc and im just very confused as to what the issue is. Any help would be appreciated...
  10. New PC issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New PC issues: Hey all, I recently bought a second-hand pc. When turned on, it displays the Dell logo (Dell Optiplex 780) and then proceeds to the windows setup. When at the windows setup, it asks me for my region. This would all be fine except that my mouse and keyboard both appear to be...