Windows 10: Network issues since 1809 17763.503 update

Discus and support Network issues since 1809 17763.503 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every since I have installed the 2018 fall update I have been having trouble with very strange network connectivity problems. Usually the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Qeelin, May 15, 2019.

1. Qeelin Win User

Network issues since 1809 17763.503 update

Every since I have installed the 2018 fall update I have been having trouble with very strange network connectivity problems. Usually the problem starts with me opening up a web browser such as Chrome or Firefox and navigating to a page for the first time in the last few hours or over night. I can finally get the page to load by refreshing the page over and over or, strangely enough, by opening the Edge browser. Sometimes while the page is trying to load in Chrome I can just simply search for Edge in the start menu and the page will suddenly load. Once the page is loaded it will work just fine across that website until I leave my computer alone for a few hours. This problem is happening across other applications too such as Discord, Streamlabs OBS, The Minecraft launcher, and several others. Here are a lot of the things I have tried:

Reinstalling Windows over the current version

Updating and rolling back Ethernet drivers

Installing a different Ethernet PCIe card from a different manufacturer

Resetting winsock and wiping DNS cache

Manually setting DNS to Google's public DNS servers

Running the Windows built-in troubleshooter

Running SFC

Searching and reading every single post I can find about similar problems and trying everything suggested

I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1809 Build 17763.503

I have an Intel 1218-V Ethernet port on my motherboard and have also installed a TP-Link PCIe internal Ethernet card

Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated. It's driving me crazy.

:)

Qeelin, May 15, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 15, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, May 15, 2019
  4. Network issues since 1809 17763.503 update

Greg Carmack - MVP, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Network issues since 1809 17763.503 update

1. Network issues since 1809 17763.503 update - Similar Threads - Network issues since

2. Windows not updating since 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not updating since 1809: Hi, My windows has not been updating since version 1809 17763.1339, which will lose support soon. Every time I try to update the first phases work fine but on the last restart it gets stuck on the boot logo after which I have to force reset it, which causes the update to...
  3. windows 10 not updating past 1809 build 17763-437

windows 10 not updating past 1809 build 17763-437: computer is a desktop on an Ethernet connection - W10 Pro 1. Windows update window shows "*some settings are managed by your administrator." It is not a business computer and I have at least tried to change it to a home computer, but I am not sure that actually got set. It...
  4. Windows 10 Education 17763 (1809)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Education 17763 (1809): Hi! My Windows 10 Laptop is running very slow. I am running Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 5025-u @ 2.00 Ghz, 2 GB AMD Radeon Graphics card and 4 GB RAM. Can anybody help me? My model is HP Notebook 14-ac153TX. I tried deleting temp. files, freeing up disk space and a fresh, clean...
  5. Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809: Not sure when this started but pressing Shift+Restart no longer allows me to get to Advanced boot options for Safe Mode. I don't know if this started with the initial 1809 17763.1 FU or not but it's been awhile. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix? I don't...
  6. 1809 network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1809 network issues: After upgrading and performing a clean install of version 1809, I am unable to see other computers on the network. I can ping other computers successfully but the computers do not appear in Windows Explorer. I have both Function Discovery services set to automatic as well as...
  7. Strange Network issue in 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Network issue in 1809: I have 4 PC's in my private network & I cant see them including the PC i am on in windows explorer under network but I can access them by making a shortcut by entering \\name of PC & can see it that way. Why is 1809 hiding this? I have my network discovery set to be visible...
  8. Applications unresponsive since 1809 update

Applications unresponsive since 1809 update: Hi, 2 weeks ago I autoupgraded to 1809. (i7, 16gb ram, ssd) Things like installing apps would hang the machine and restrting wouldnt work either, and it would just sit their saying 'restarting' and never do anything, shut down is the same. Do I rebuilt my pc using the...
  9. Problems since update 1809

Problems since update 1809: Does anyone have the same problems ? Notification center : _ Notification center does not display history. _ During an alarm (clock for example) nothing happens except the notification icon of the task bar which changes to white color. Microsoft Edge : Edge does not shut...
  10. 1809 17763 Windows 10 October 2018 Taskmanager CPU load issue

in Windows 10 Support
    1809 17763 Windows 10 October 2018 Taskmanager CPU load issue: Is this seriously still not fixed and made it to the final release yesterday? I still see completely inaccurate CPU load figures in task manager... 119051