Windows 10: Network Issues

Discus and support Network Issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm asking as this is quite specific and I don't know weather this has happened to anyone else.About 7 months ago I bought a £600 PC from someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lewis Taylor1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Network Issues

I'm asking as this is quite specific and I don't know weather this has happened to anyone else.About 7 months ago I bought a £600 PC from someone through Facebook marketplace I don't use Facebook so this was a recommendation from a family member The guy selling it only lives up the road from me so I just walked over to collect it and he told me it was built from a few spare parts he had, though some parts he bought for it such as the case. He also said there was a built in network card in the CPU, however after I had taken this PC home and plugged it in with a new monitor, I noticed the netw

:)

Lewis Taylor1, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 25, 2023
  3. John Fer Win User
    Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Network Issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Network Issues

1. Network Issues - Similar Threads - Network Issues

2. Can't connect to this network issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to this network issue: It was a regular day i saw my network got disconnected I tried connecting but it just keep saying can't connect to this network while I can connect to the same network with every other device. Even i tried connecting different networks with it and it connected but it just...
  3. Can't connect to this network issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to this network issue: It was a regular day i saw my network got disconnected I tried connecting but it just keep saying can't connect to this network while I can connect to the same network with every other device. Even i tried connecting different networks with it and it connected but it just...
  4. Can't connect to this network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BSOD with IDevent 1001 - Windows 11 on new built PC - Network issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IDevent 1001 - Windows 11 on new built PC - Network issues: Hi everyone,i just assembled my new PC. I've installed Windows 11 pro, but I'm having sudden BSOD crashes after half an hour ca. of activity.The errror i get is:0x0000007a 0x0000000000000001, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffa5860840a0c0, 0xfffff93ffac1b000Only other issue i have is...
  6. BSOD with IDevent 1001 - Windows 11 on new built PC - Network issues

BSOD with IDevent 1001 - Windows 11 on new built PC - Network issues: Hi everyone,i just assembled my new PC. I've installed Windows 11 pro, but I'm having sudden BSOD crashes after half an hour ca. of activity.The errror i get is:0x0000007a 0x0000000000000001, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffa5860840a0c0, 0xfffff93ffac1b000Only other issue i have is...
  7. Windows 11 network issue with hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network issue with hotspot: Windows version is the latest one, the hotspot can be connected to other devices, laptop can connect to other networks properly. When I turn on the hotspot with name " " only a space character there, Galaxy s23+ in case needed, my laptop can not connect to it. But after I...
  8. Windows 11 network issue with hotspot

Windows 11 network issue with hotspot: Windows version is the latest one, the hotspot can be connected to other devices, laptop can connect to other networks properly. When I turn on the hotspot with name " " only a space character there, Galaxy s23+ in case needed, my laptop can not connect to it. But after I...
  9. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...: Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address:...
  10. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...: Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address:...