Windows 10: network keeps dropping

Discus and support network keeps dropping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moamoaJ, Aug 6, 2022.

1. moamoaJ Win User

network keeps dropping

I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only problem I have is my internet is keeps dropping for a while i dont know which is causing the issue but I need stable internet.

:)

moamoaJ, Aug 6, 2022

2. WiFi keeps dropping out (on laptop only)

As mentioned above, check that the network adapter is not set to turn off in Power Managment.

Right-click > Properties > Configure > Power Management

If your signal is dropping, it could be interference, the channel is being heavily used in you area, etc.

That's why I suggested the steps to check.

I would also check the router logs, and the Windows Event Logs for clues.

That's how you start finding out.

OldNavyGuy, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Gramps Win User
    Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, Aug 6, 2022
  4. network keeps dropping

Cannot keep Network Discovery Enabled.

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I would suggest that you change the settings in the Firewall to allow Network discovery so that the Firewall stays On while allowing the Network discovery to be enabled.

Follow the steps.

a . Open Control panel.

b. Small icons from the drop down.

c. Click on Windows Firewall.

d. Click on Allow programs or feature through Firewall.

e. Scroll the list and check Network Discovery.

If you need additional assistance then let us know.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

network keeps dropping

1. network keeps dropping - Similar Threads - network keeps dropping

2. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network keeps dropping: I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with my other device in the house. This is a desktop connected with LAN cable. I tried to un plug and plug back in the cable but...
  3. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network keeps dropping: I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with my other device in the house. This is a desktop connected with LAN cable. I tried to un plug and plug back in the cable but...
  4. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network keeps dropping: I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only problem I have is my internet is keeps dropping for a while i dont know which is causing the issue but I need stable internet....
  6. network keeps dropping

network keeps dropping: I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only problem I have is my internet is keeps dropping for a while i dont know which is causing the issue but I need stable internet....
  7. Laptop keeps dropping network connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps dropping network connection.: I have an ASUS ROG laptop and whenever I am playing video games online, my WiFi would randomly drop until I exit out of the game and reconnect. I have experienced disconnections about 3 to 4 times yesterday and have been looking for solutions. This isn't my WiFi because...
  8. Wired network connection keeps dropping

Wired network connection keeps dropping: Let me start by saying I have made no changes to the network recently. Out of the blue my desktop started dropping connection. Or at least that is what I will call it. I have a number of computers and streaming devices through the house. Nothing else has been affected. Today...
  9. Network share keeps dropping

Network share keeps dropping: Hi I have 2 Pc's A&B with network share setup on the A . So i can see all the shared folders On pc B But after a while the network share drops then i have to restart the pc then it works again. Sometimes theres no activity then after few hours i try to use it then the...
  10. Network sharing keeps dropping out

Network sharing keeps dropping out: I spend most weekends trying to restore a simple shared LAN and it is driving me crazy. I have two PC's connecte tothe same router. Now both by eithernet. PC A and PC B I have mapped somf of PC B's folders inside PC A. so that i can copy files over. I also have a remote...