Windows 10: Network keeps dropping

Discus and support Network keeps dropping in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by austin_ortiz25, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Network keeps dropping

I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with my other device in the house. This is a desktop connected with LAN cable. I tried to un plug and plug back in the cable but didn't help. Can you help me?

:)

austin_ortiz25, Oct 25, 2022
Thema:

Network keeps dropping

1. Network keeps dropping - Similar Threads - Network keeps dropping

2. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network keeps dropping: I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with my other device in the house. This is a desktop connected with LAN cable. I tried to un plug and plug back in the cable but...
  3. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network keeps dropping: I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with my other device in the house. This is a desktop connected with LAN cable. I tried to un plug and plug back in the cable but...
  4. network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network keeps dropping: I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only problem I have is my internet is keeps dropping for a while i dont know which is causing the issue but I need stable internet....
  5. network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network keeps dropping: I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only problem I have is my internet is keeps dropping for a while i dont know which is causing the issue but I need stable internet....
  6. network keeps dropping

7. Laptop keeps dropping network connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps dropping network connection.: I have an ASUS ROG laptop and whenever I am playing video games online, my WiFi would randomly drop until I exit out of the game and reconnect. I have experienced disconnections about 3 to 4 times yesterday and have been looking for solutions. This isn't my WiFi because...
  8. Wired network connection keeps dropping

Wired network connection keeps dropping: Let me start by saying I have made no changes to the network recently. Out of the blue my desktop started dropping connection. Or at least that is what I will call it. I have a number of computers and streaming devices through the house. Nothing else has been affected. Today...
  9. Network share keeps dropping

Network share keeps dropping: Hi I have 2 Pc's A&B with network share setup on the A . So i can see all the shared folders On pc B But after a while the network share drops then i have to restart the pc then it works again. Sometimes theres no activity then after few hours i try to use it then the...
  10. Network sharing keeps dropping out

Network sharing keeps dropping out: I spend most weekends trying to restore a simple shared LAN and it is driving me crazy. I have two PC's connecte tothe same router. Now both by eithernet. PC A and PC B I have mapped somf of PC B's folders inside PC A. so that i can copy files over. I also have a remote...