Windows 10: Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC

Discus and support Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I leave my Pc alone for a while a few hrs it turns off. Then I have to go in and enable it. How do I keep it on? Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ROADWYWS, Feb 6, 2019.

1. ROADWYWS Win User

Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC

Every time I leave my Pc alone for a while a few hrs it turns off. Then I have to go in and enable it.
    How do I keep it on?
    Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection

Microsoft Network adapter Multiplexor Protocol only box not checked
    Any ideas thanks

:)

ROADWYWS, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Network connection keeps cutting out

Hello Eugene,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you try to reboot your Modem to refresh your network since it was not listed on your post.

We also suggest that you try to reinstall your network adapter if the first troubleshooting step didn't work.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jay Jap, Feb 6, 2019
  3. wortex Win User
    My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC

Network adapter keeps disabling

Hi Taran,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you with the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due network adapter driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods:

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Network troubleshooter.

• Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the network driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC

1. Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC - Similar Threads - Network Keeps shutting

2. Video shuts off - PC keeps running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video shuts off - PC keeps running: Randomly the screens will say No signal and the only way the get them back is to reboot. This is on an upgrade and a new install on a new hard drive. All drivers and Windows up to date. Spent hours with NVidia support - nothing wrong found. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10...
  3. PC on Domain network locking automatically when using

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC on Domain network locking automatically when using: Hi team , We have a SCADA system at one of our client's which comprises of around 11 operating workstations with OS - Windows 10 LTSC and servers with OS-windows Server 2016 . It is observed that some of the operating workstations are getting locked out randomly while...
  4. PC keeps randomly shutting off

PC keeps randomly shutting off: I recently built my brother a new computer and everything is working fine except for one major problem: The PC randomly freezes and reboots, and when booted from sleep/hibernate state is completely frozen Specs: CPU - 2700x GPU - RX 5700 MOBO - ASUSTek B450-M RAM - 32GB...
  5. PC keeps shutting down randomly

PC keeps shutting down randomly: My PC keeps saying it ran into a problem and needs to restart. It then restarts out of the blue and says the error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Media creation tool keeps shutting down my PC when I try to use it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media creation tool keeps shutting down my PC when I try to use it: Hi, I just got off the phone with automated MS "support" after being told there were "paid options" to get help with the product I paid for already. Anyway, I've tried the media creation tool about 5 times(both trying the .iso method and creating a USB) and it shuts my...
  7. PC Keeps crashing when in use

PC Keeps crashing when in use: PC keeps crashing when in use (ms edge and MS mail); losing internet connection too. I get a screen with :( saying there was a problem with my PC and will gather data while restaring for me....
  8. Network card in PCIEX1 slot prevents PC from shutting down, auto boots PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network card in PCIEX1 slot prevents PC from shutting down, auto boots PC: Hi, I recently bought a fenvi AC9260 for my desktop, and ever since installing the card my PC restarts instead of shutting down. I've tried troubleshooting and realized that just by inserting the card, the PC will boot up by itself without me even pressing the power...
  9. my pc keeps freezing when I play games then i have to shut off the pc manually. It use to...

my pc keeps freezing when I play games then i have to shut off the pc manually. It use to...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/5/2018 4:16:44 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords: (70368744177664),(2) User: SYSTEM Computer: eli Description: The system has...
  10. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps shutting down: My win 10 pc keeps shutting down when left inactive for any length of time. I have checked the power options page, see screenshot [img] Is there anything here that I need to change? Thanks in advance. I have just disabled hybrid sleep to see if this solves the...