Windows 10: Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC

Discus and support Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I leave my Pc alone for a while a few hrs it turns off. Then I have to go in and enable it. How do I keep it on? Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ROADWYWS, Feb 6, 2019.

1. ROADWYWS Win User

Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC

Every time I leave my Pc alone for a while a few hrs it turns off. Then I have to go in and enable it.
    How do I keep it on?
    Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection

Microsoft Network adapter Multiplexor Protocol only box not checked
    Any ideas thanks

:)

ROADWYWS, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Network connection keeps cutting out

Hello Eugene,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you try to reboot your Modem to refresh your network since it was not listed on your post.

We also suggest that you try to reinstall your network adapter if the first troubleshooting step didn't work.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jay Jap, Feb 6, 2019
  3. wortex Win User
    My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC

Network adapter keeps disabling

Hi Taran,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you with the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due network adapter driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods:

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Network troubleshooter.

• Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the network driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC

1. Network Keeps shutting of when not in use from PC - Similar Threads - Network Keeps shutting

2. PC keeps shutting off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shutting off: A few days back my pc had constant issues. At one point i couldn't even get in Windows anymore. I went to a pc store and they re-installed windows 11 and i updates all drivers, seemed to work for a little while. Fast forward 2 days later and the errors are back. They are not...
  3. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps shutting down: Good day my pc keeps shutting down while running I switch it on the after few minutes it will say pc run into problems error then it's shows the stop code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down/a5f4c20c-690d-41b5-be21-ad9e464e0784
  4. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use: I want my laptop pc to stay on all day, but in sleep mode. I find that if I close the lid, it goes into sleep mode, as indicated by the flashing light on the side. However, if I return after an hour or more, I find it off, and have to boot all over again. I have set the Power...
  5. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use: I want my laptop pc to stay on all day, but in sleep mode. I find that if I close the lid, it goes into sleep mode, as indicated by the flashing light on the side. However, if I return after an hour or more, I find it off, and have to boot all over again. I have set the Power...
  6. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network: Hello everyone, I keep having issues with my PC's network connectivity. Last week our household installed a new router and ever since I am having connectivity issues. My PC constantly disconnects from the network. I have told my PC to forget the network and then logged back...
  8. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network: Hello everyone, I keep having issues with my PC's network connectivity. Last week our household installed a new router and ever since I am having connectivity issues. My PC constantly disconnects from the network. I have told my PC to forget the network and then logged back...
  9. PC Keeps crashing when in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps crashing when in use: PC keeps crashing when in use (ms edge and MS mail); losing internet connection too. I get a screen with :( saying there was a problem with my PC and will gather data while restaring for me....
  10. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps shutting down: My win 10 pc keeps shutting down when left inactive for any length of time. I have checked the power options page, see screenshot [img] Is there anything here that I need to change? Thanks in advance. I have just disabled hybrid sleep to see if this solves the...