Windows 10: Network list and settings auto scrolling down

Discus and support Network list and settings auto scrolling down in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Without any warning my computer stopped working. In the network list, it automatically selects the last network in the list and will not let me scroll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HugoOlivier, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Network list and settings auto scrolling down

Without any warning my computer stopped working. In the network list, it automatically selects the last network in the list and will not let me scroll up to my own network. In the network setting, if i select something that doesn't change the page, it highlights the proxy settings but doesn't open it. Please help

:)

HugoOlivier, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 2, 2021
  4. KRL
    KRL Win User

Network list and settings auto scrolling down

*** UPDATED LIST *** - Services.msc Settings For Fixing Network

Here is the updated list of services to change to AUTOMATIC and do a one by one RESTART.

There are a few new ones listed which when set to automatic and restarted got my network displaying
    once again in the File Explorer panel.

RUN SERVICES.MSC to get to the services panel.

If you find any set to MANUAL, go to that service Right Click > Properties > Then change the STARTUP TYPE in the dropdown menu to AUTOMATIC.

Click APPLY > RESTART that service.

* Computer Browser
    * DHCP Client
    * DNS Client
    * Function Discovery Provider Host
    * Function Discovery Resource Publication
    * HomeGroup Listener
    * HomeGroup Provider
    * IP Helper
    * Network Connected Devices Auto-Setup
    * Network Connections
    * Network List Service
    * Network Location Awareness
    * Peer Networking Grouping
    * Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
    * Server
    * SSDP Discovery
    * TCP/IP Netbios helper
    * UPnP Device Host
    * WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service
    * Workstation

Thema:

Network list and settings auto scrolling down

1. Network list and settings auto scrolling down - Similar Threads - Network list settings

2. PC auto scrolling in windows settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC auto scrolling in windows settings: When I open windows settings it is automatically selecting or scrolling to the bottom most options, as if I were holding the down arrow. This initially started while I was playing Forza but it still happens after I closed the game, unplugged my controller and re opened...
  3. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting: When i click the start buttton it starts slecting random things so fast that i can't even restart it or when i go to settings => application for example it scrolls me to the buttom and get stuck therewhen i restart it stops for a while then comes backWindows 10 proversion...
  4. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting: When i click the start buttton it starts slecting random things so fast that i can't even restart it or when i go to settings => application for example it scrolls me to the buttom and get stuck therewhen i restart it stops for a while then comes backWindows 10 proversion...
  5. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Mail Auto Fill - drop down list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Auto Fill - drop down list: Hi All, I researched but can not find an answer. Mail app does not suggest started email addresses by name anymore - only by email address. Usually, as does my other machine at work, when start typing the name of a person, it fills the email address. On this machine it...
  7. Auto scrolling in some settings pages

Auto scrolling in some settings pages: Hi! I'm having a problem where a tab just keeps scrolling down and it prevents me from scrolling up. I encountered this problem yesterday. The tabs that I noticed this on were the Apps & Features tab when I wanted to delete something and the View Update History tab. It...
  8. Auto Scrolling

Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....
  9. Auto Scrolling on window drop down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto Scrolling on window drop down: Hi all, Not sure how well I can articulate this so please be patient with me. When I click on a drop down to see all options to school from and hover over the first, the list scrolls up a few options. Likewise, if I hover over the last option, it scrolls down a few...
  10. Drop down menus do not work and cursor auto scrolls when auto scroll is off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop down menus do not work and cursor auto scrolls when auto scroll is off: When I click on the Start Menu after I click again where ever I hover my cursor starts to auto scroll. Auto scroll is Off on my mouse settings. When I click on a drop down on any website in Edge or Chrome I see the drop down the first time but can not activate a choice....